LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jackie let her big kid go, but when she came back out saying she couldn't get her pants back in place, she smiled as it gave her a chance to actually pull them down on her to check her panties to see if she had leaked in her panties or not.

After a moment of thought, she knew she couldn't hide it anymore, and Sumie knew that either way, they were going to treat her like a little kid, so she finally stood up and went up to Brook.

Jackie picked up the toys she dropped and put them in their cart, and then she helped Britt back up to her feet and she squatted as though she had to, to be at her level, thought it was probably an exaggerated move, it was meant to make Britt feel like a little child.

Brittany stopped sobbing when Jackie tried to calm her down. She looked at Jackie happy she wasn't going to be a baby. Brittany didn't even realize she was making a scene. She stopped crying and got back to her feet.

Sumie looked up at her.

"If I just sleep in the car, you will have both your hands, and you can think clearly no four year old in the way to have to watch," she said trying to keep from having to go back in there and being treated as a four year old in front of everyone.

" I need to get the girl car seat but simile is tired and doesn't want to do anymore shopping so I was wondering if you can watch her when you get to the car. Britt peed herself? " Brooke said.

Brooke pulled out a sippy cup from the diaper bag and handed it

"After we get to the car and get you changed, then yes, I'll hold you for a bit while Aunt Brooke looks for the carseats she wants to get you girls, okay?"

She smiled at her little girl as one customer left and now, they were second in line.

"Just a little longer, honey."