LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" oh I see I will get her cleaned up while you get her bags.come Brittany let's go get you all you all cleaned up " Brooke said taking her Brittany hand. She brought her to the bathroom but they stopped to get her clothes from the room. Brook cleaned up Brittany with new clothes and panties. Then brought her back to the living room.

Brittany didn't know how to feel about Brooke changing but she just got it done anyway. She sat down and waited to be served pizza. She was to embarrassed to even speak so she sat their silently.

---

" now girls after you eat it's time to start to get ready for bed no bath tonight and sumie your bed time is 730 and Brittany since you had and accident tonight I think it should be the same." Brooke's said

she looked

Jackie sort of frowned at first.

"I want you to ask me in private from now on because the girls shouldn't see us disagree," he whispered to her.

Brooke listened to Jackie she could see why she was mad.

" I'm sorry I thought you wanted her have an earlier bedtime but I understand you do what you want with Brittany I will take care of sumie. That's why I want to treat her younger but it's going to take sometime. But I can do it. Did Brittany really have an accident or did you do thing you said you were going to do" brooke said.

" yeah that's actually a smart idea I think might do it while she sleep tonight which reminds me I have to get her to bed " Brooke said as she walked out the room.

" ok sumie it's time to get ready for bed now so let's go sweetheart" brook said putting her hand out so sumie could grab it.

Sumie drank the apple juice happily, anything to put off being bored because it was going to take a long time for her to get to sleep since she had never gone to bed at seven in her life.

Brooke didn't noticed that sumie drank six cups of apple juice and was sleep at eight. This was perfect now she might wet the bed tonight. Brook tucked her in then went to living room.

---

Brittany took about 10 minutes to brush her teeth. Then she went to the bathroom. That took about 15 minutes. So

Jackie had just gotten Britt to sleep when Brooke came in with the pee.

She gave her a very good gesture, and she checked the work.