LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brittany walked out to car with Jackie she was kind of upset when Jackie mad her sit in the back it was unfair she was still 19 not 10. " jackie I would prefer to sit in the front but I will sit in the back if it makes you feel safe she said getting in the back" Brittany said then she got embarrassed when Jackie got out the front seat and buckled her in like she was a child. " I could of did that myself you know. Okay I understand that rule if it keeps me safe" Brittany said blushing " umm I live

Jackie smiled.

"Oh, I know where Maple Street is, so I'll drive there, and then I'll ask you which house when we get close, okay?"

She frowned when Britany said she could put the belt on herself.

"No, I had to make sure.

Brittany was watched as Jackie put her seatbelt on then became extremely nervous when she asked her that question so she put her head down before answering it. She knew that she wasn't going to have the room anymore if told the truth or lie. Who wanted a roommate who I could barely make it to the bathroom at the age of 19. " umm yeah I guess I didn't make in time so a little pee got in my panties please don't kick me out " Brittany said almost on the verge of tears. She was hoping Jackie was going to be understanding about this and help her threw it. " I guess I was nervous earlier but I'm sorry " she said.

--

Brittany was happy when Jackie said she wasn't mad but nervous when she said she had new rules for what new rules she thought. She looked a Jackie then sniffles alittle bit " umm ok that's fine I promise I will come to you guys if I have another accident" Brittany said still sniffling. She felt like a little telling there parent they had wet them self. She was hoping that she wouldn't wet herself again especially staying with Jackie or Brooke." Jackie after we are done getting my things can we get some food or something " she asked shyly.

Jackie shook her head when Brittany seemed to try to take over the situation.

"You already promised to do what we said," she said.

Jackie turned back to face Brittany.

"I don't care how shy you are, you are either in my care now, or you stay in your parents' care.

Brittany was really disappointed in herself. She was so embarrassed that Jackie was making her feel bad. " ok I guess I will be in your care and next time I will tell you or Brooke if I had an accident. But can we go get me change now it's kind of uncomfortable. I'm sorry I really want the room. Please just don't tell my parents " she then looked at Jackie may be if I acted like a little kid. She wouldn't tell my parents. She tried to get out of her seatbelt but couldn't. " umm Jackie can you help me with this please" she said trying to be cute.