LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" grab sumie some apple juice please" Brooke called to Jackie

Brooke got out the car and
grabbed the changing supplies out of the trunk. She then ever so gently started to clean Sumie up. First she took off her pants and underwear and threw them in a bag. She then wiped her off with wipes and then poured baby powder and a diaper. She added the diaper so she would learn her lesson not to poop her pants.

--
Brittany was happy when they stopped so she could get a drink. " can I get some and icee mommy please " Brittany said grabbing her hand. She then went to the bathroom and washed her hands. Then went to get a drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Brooke already had put the diaper on and discarded sumie pants when she started to ask question.
" honey you can't just sit in poop all day I needed to change you. So I put you in a diaper to make sure you don't have an accident " Brooke said smiling. She just sumie didn't throw another tantrum right now

Brittany tried to wander a little bit but noticed Jackie wasn't letting her go by herself. So just stayed close. She got the nice thick cold sugary beverage. Brittany couldn't wait to drink this. She knew she would be on a sugar high after she did drink it. Brittany looked up at Jackie and held up the biggest cup to her. Maybe she will let me have it, Brittany thought to herself.

Brooke waited to see what sumie would. She felt bad but that was the right thing to do her. After what she put brook threw that day.
" yes you do sumie. You pooped your pants and showed today that your a baby and nothing more. You can't even handle eating at restaurant. " Brooke said in a motherly tone.

She needed sumie to know that he behavior was unacceptable. She needed to teach sumie the right way to act.

" you wearing a diaper the rest of the day and a night. If you can show me you don't need it. You will not have to wear it " brook explained.

Brittany frowned beings scolded about wandering. She shook head know at the mentioning of a toddler leash that would be so embarrassing.
She was going and try to convince Jackie she handle a big one. When she said yes. " I promise I will be on my best behavior " Brittany said and went and filled her drink up to the top.
She handed the drink to Jackie so she didn't spill it.
" thank you mommy! " Brittany said happily.

Brooke sighed sumie go back to sleep. When Jackie came back with Brittany she smiled and took the apple juice.
" no this is okay for her. Yeah she doesn't need all that sugar before bed. " Brooke said then gets in the car. " I put sumie in a diaper for the rest of the day. " Brooke told Jackie.

Brittany was happy she got her drink and started to drink it happily. She buckled her seat belt and started to slurp up her drink. It was so sweet and cold.