LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sumie watched the other girl come over to the toilet paper essentially trapping her to the toilet since she was a lot bigger than she was.

"What are you doing?" she asked pushing at the other girl to stop trying to get in at her legs.

Brooke was furious when Sumir pushed her hand away. " now sumitro you can let me clean you or you can get out of my house". Brooke said sternly putting her hands on her hips. She wanted to show sumie who was in charge.

"Well, I already told you, I need someone to practice teaching and the more authentic child-like they are, the better for my experiences.

Brittany listened to wall Jackie was saying it all mad sense to her. She didn't mind being treated like an 10vor 12 year old girl. " yea I was just curious and actually don't mind acting a little young for my age. Yea I couldn't imagine being treated like a toddler though.Brooke really must want kids. " Brittany said

She drank half of soda before she noticed she had to go to the bathroom.

She walked over to clerk with Jackie as she was suppose to since she was being treated like a 10 year old girl. She listened and was sad when she heard then didn't have bathroom. She sat back she didn't have to go that bad. I can hold she thought to herself.

Brittany she looked at her pants.

"Yes all the way ok can i ha e brooke clean me up while you get my stuff" she asked lookong at how wet she made herself.

She got out the car and walked in the house wigh her head down.