LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Big Kid in Diapers???

DailyDi

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:58 AM, Mamma Rose said:

As a dominant mommy I much prefer a grown little one to a baby. It's more fun to change the diapers on someone that is beyond the point of typical diaper-wearing age. There is more a chance to embarrass him/her when I can point out they still haven't finished potty training like the other children have.

Shame and humiliation is a big part of it for me. Growing up, I had an aunt who would comment in front of others about the fact that I had wet the bed again or that I was eight years old and still pooping in my pants. My little remembers being led to the bathroom to have my pants changed once again. It gives me the warmest of feelings.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, Elfy said:

Whilst I have had a want for nappies since I was a very small child, these days I see myself as more of a teenager when age playing than anything younger. I'm very much into the humiliation aspect of wearing so I like to see myself as a teenager that is forced to wear and experience baby treatment for whatever reason.

I know many people around me say I act like a teenager a lot of the time.

I feel like you do, Elfy, in that I see myself as a younger teen who is made to wear diapers and be subjected to the taunts and humiliation of my peers. My fantasized predicament is enhanced by the infantile clothing such as onesies and corduroy overalls and such that I am dressed in. 

• 4 months later...

I see myself as an older kid, four or five, who nonetheless wears and needs diapers.

This is in keeping with my ridiculous real life - I did not get out of near-full-time diapers until a couple of years after starting primary school, and was never actually forced to abandon my pacifier (although I chose to when I was 11 or 12).

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

For me it's just letting go of control over something that I had mastered before I can even remember. I may be a little of the age of 5 but at that age in my life I was actually cooking peanutbutter toast with a gas oven.  I had accidents like most kids, but they were rare and far between, but I remember once being put in diapers, because there was nothing else to were, I was humiliated but also liked it.  It wasn't until a little more than a decade ago that I revisited those feelings.  It wasn't until my mate died almost two years ago that I really need to explore my little side and what it brings to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I think of myself mostly as a DL, but to the extent I do have a little age, it’s probably between 7 and 10 when it’s still okay to be held your parents. That’s what I miss. As for the diapers, I wanted them when I actually was 7-10. I don’t think of them as an adjunct to my little desires so much as innate part of who I am. Why would my 7 year old little be in diapers? Because he just is, same as the 30 year old real me. 

I'm only 3 and maybe older and I am not potty trained. I still like my diapers and daddy says I will have an accident if I don't wear one. Even he isn't ready to toilet train me and I will put up a fuss if he tried. I still like my pacifier 

Funny enough, I was this way as a toddler when my mom tried potty training me and I kept going in my pants and didn't want to get my potty dirty. No one ever thought I would be back in them. 

As I do like to be submissive and boyish for a daddy authority figure I guess I kind of regress, but I don't really see myself any younger than I actually number. Age is just a number. I definitely don't care for infantile media and maybe just a bit of infantile toys, but more for texture and decoration than playtime.

• 4 weeks later...

It's interesting, when I regress, I'm maybe four years old, and behave as such, but in my head I have a fantasy world wherein I'm maybe nine or ten and regularly go out on adventures by myself with my various animal and mythical creature friends, but I'm still in diapers and use a paci (my guardian is a wizard, so he enchanted it to have an instant calming effect whenever I put it in my mouth). In this world, despite my age, all the adults tend to treat me like I'm maybe five or six. I wish I could live there for real.

• 1 month later...

...when I was about 8 or 9 I my mom had me stay a few days at a friend's house and one late afternoon I messed my pants and my mom's friend was pretty upset and said she was going to clean me up & had some "special" stuff for me to wear. She had me lay down on the floor, took off my pants & underwear and said hold still. She held up my legs like a parent does to a baby. I thought she was going to put new underwear on me, then I realize she's sliding two soft large cloth diapers under me. She brought the front up and pinned each side tightly. Then she had some yellow snap on pants, slid them underneath me, pulled the front up and snapped them together. She then said if I had anymore accidents the clean up would be easier than soiled underwear. She told my friend not to make fun of me or he would get the same clothing that I just did. He never did say anything and I was dressed like that for that weekend. When she saw my pants would no longer fit, she went out to a store and got some stretchy shorts for diaper covers. She never humiliated me or anything, just did what she had to do to contain any future accidents. Far as I know, she never said a word about it to my mom either.

For me 6/7 was perfect. I was a bedwetter until I was 12 with not a single dry night. At 6 though I got a bicycle and in the 1950s I would spend every hour possible riding around my local park in central London. I was perfectly happy with my own company and a few fantasy friends, the only instruction was "don't accept sweets ('candy' to our American friends) from strangers". Toy cars in my pocket and a biscuit or two. Simple pleasures, simpler times, post war London was a good place to be for a boy.