LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Big Kid in Diapers???

DailyDi

I'm intrigued by others who - like myself - see themselves not as infants or toddlers, but as older kids, yet still wear diapers. Are diapers just an unmistakable sign that you aren't a real adult? Or is it deeper than that? Why do you wear diapers?

For me, toileting issues were always a frustration in my childhood. My grandmother once told me about scolding my parents when I arrived for a visit with a red hand print across the side of my face after my step-dad had violently slapped me for having an accident at four years old, and I remember being punished for bed-wetting incidents; as well as being endlessly teased by my parents and brothers for needing to "mark my territory" as they called it, by rushing to the bathroom everywhere we went.

So basically, I couldn't win. I'd be hit for wetting my pants, and ridiculed if I did what I had to in order to avoid wetting my pants.

I was often called a baby and threatened with diapers, and I secretly wished they would just put me in diapers and I could stop worrying about it all the time!

When I started having leaking issues as a teen I very quickly turned to "belted undergarments" and then diapers to manage it, and finally found that comfort and security I had always wished for.

• Thanks 1

Hi Daily Di,

Just thinking about the way you were treated as a young person with urinary problems makes me super sad!

Ever since I discovered Adult Baby as a coping strategy for my urinary incontinence, I have asked my Mom and Granny all about 'Just-in-Case' diapers. By the way, in my AB mode I am old enough I can communicate as a child near puberty and I can walk, even in high heels. However I still have no bladder control and love bottles and pacifiers.

Granny is in her late 90s and is the oldest of three sisters and a brother. Her mother and all the sisters had tiny over-active bladders. Their mother had no bladder control. In their family there was no shame about being an older child in diapers, even in the era before PlayTex panties. Later, during WWII it was Granny who started using the term 'Just-in-Case' diapers covered by whatever kind of waterproof panties were available. Granny's theory is that when toilet learning is delayed much beyond normal it is probable that those people will need diapers their entire lives, so they might as well get used to the situation early in life.

Mom was always very nice about wetting and diapers. She taught us to be as discreet about our diapers as our more conventional undies.

• Like 1

I always liked them, mind, I've mentioned before a few things while being trained on here before. Part of why is likely what I mentioned in those old posts, I was made to use the toilet, one day while sitting on it (I was 4-6) I felt something warm on my cheek and reached up to brush it, and off flung a huge spider (we call them "Wood Spiders", you know, those big brown ones). I'm sure that contributed to it. And stealing one of my cousins on summer vacation in Idaho, which I eventually panicked thinking I would get caught in it and tried to flush it down the toilet. As for age wise I'd say I see myself around 12 (hence my 6-13 range) as I first started getting my own and stashing them in the drawers under my bed at around 12 after staying over at a friends house who had a brother (handicapped around our age) who was in diapers and my first time staying over I had been asked if I wet the bed (which I answered yes) and his mom offered me a diaper, which as I didn't want to sound wierd to my friend I said no (wish I had said yes). My dad eventually found my stash and sent me to live with my mom thinking I was wierd.

• Like 1

Whilst I have had a want for nappies since I was a very small child, these days I see myself as more of a teenager when age playing than anything younger. I'm very much into the humiliation aspect of wearing so I like to see myself as a teenager that is forced to wear and experience baby treatment for whatever reason.

I know many people around me say I act like a teenager a lot of the time.

• Like 2

I can't remember what my mom did to me, it's something that I don't remember. Or don't want to. Not really sure. But since I began having issues 9 years ago, I have tried everything to avoid wearing full time. After 6 years

My little is potty trained, but has enough accidents that a little protection is a good idea, and also sometimes wets the bed. I'm only a big kid in diapers because there aren't any decent adult pull ups and I am not squeezing my fat ass into Pull Ups, Goodnites, or Underjams. Right now my go-to pull up is Always Discreet which are kind of cute and hold a decent amount but I'm still holding out for a pull up from ABU or Bambino.

As a dominant mommy I much prefer a grown little one to a baby. It's more fun to change the diapers on someone that is beyond the point of typical diaper-wearing age. There is more a chance to embarrass him/her when I can point out they still haven't finished potty training like the other children have.

• Like 2

I din't age play but am in nappies or large incontinence pads all the time. I am incontinent and dependant on them and have become unashamedly DL as a result. I have the best of both worlds I need to wear nappies and thoroughly enjoy wearing them now with no shame attached. What I can say if I could relieve my teenage bedwetting years I

• 2 weeks later...

I think for me it all started way back in the 60's, I wanted my departed wife to spank me so I would wet my pants like a Naughty Boy. She would not so when she was not around I would wet my pants and even spank myself. I enjoyed the wetting,

I see myself as a 4-6 year old who has potty accidents. Growing up I remember potty training very late and after that having accidents. My mom was very patient and loving and so was my grandma. I wet the bed into my teens and started having on purpose accidents at age 11 or so.

• 3 weeks later...

I see myself somewhere around 8 to 12 years old. Usually, I do not need diapers, but I do have accidents. I have a small bladder, and I tend to ignore it until the last minute if I am doing something exciting. Since I have accidents and a small bladder I usually was pull ups. I wet the bed every night and therefore wear diapers at night. I also wear diapers on long trips where I could fall asleep.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I was potty trained early and don't have a recollection of it.  I did have accidents after.  Some were on purpose.  I guess I just didn't like being potty trained.  Now when I'm diapered, I feel like that little boy who still had accidents.  

I was walking my dog the other day and saw a mom walking with her little boy.  He was about 4 or 5 just walking along holding her hand, chatting away.  It was a very sweet scene.  I wanted to be a little boy again walking with my mom holding her hand

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, spark said:

I feel the same way, with an emtional age between 8 and 12, depending on how I feel.

I envision myself as a 13 year old boy who is diapered and put in toddler clothing by my mommy because I poop my pants and wet my bed. I also am made to sleep in a crib, eat my meals in a high chair, be pushed in a wheelchair stroller, and use a car seat for travel. Of course, I have a changing table set up in my nursery as well. Humiliation is a big part of my diapered fantasy life.

My age is between 4 and 7 but usually more around 4 or a young 7. I'm completely incontinent due to nerve damage so wear nappies/diapers all the time.  It's been that way for 3 years now.

I've come to terms with nappies being a part of my life and everything that goes with it.  

I did wet the bed as a child, well into my teens and was often threatened with nappies. Well actually threatened isn't right, it was more of an underhanded comment about how it would be much simpler to just put me back in nappies. I finally asked at 14 and was put back in nappies at night or rather they were purchased for me and I used them.  I never asked to be changed or helped after the first time.

Now wearing nappies is just underwear most of the time but I do buy printed disposables sometimes and they help put me into my little space. 

Because of my health issues I can't always change myself so my partner helps but they are few and far between and I don't enjoy it in those instances usually because it isn't my choice and it requires me to give up control.

I'd like to let go of my shame and embarrassment and have talked with my partner about including nappies into our intimate lives more and experimenting with other stuff too, though I'm a non-sexual little there are little cross-overs.

Hugs

Emily

• 5 months later...
On 2/22/2017 at 10:39 AM, justagirl4fun said:

My little is potty trained, but has enough accidents that a little protection is a good idea, and also sometimes wets the bed. I'm only a big kid in diapers because there aren't any decent adult pull ups and I am not squeezing my fat ass into Pull Ups, Goodnites, or Underjams. Right now my go-to pull up is Always Discreet which are kind of cute and hold a decent amount but I'm still holding out for a pull up from ABU or Bambino.

IKR? I don't really wear Pull Ups all that much, but I'm surprised ABU or something like that hasn't made them since a lot of people like that. 

I definitely feel the same. I see myself as a ten year old boy who isn't potty trained and gets babied by his parents at home, but acts mostly normally in public. I like the idea of being an older kid in diapers since it feels cuter and less expected to me, not to mention the semi-humiliating aspect of being diapered at that age. I wasn't potty trained as a child (why do I keep talking about that?), so I think that might also have something to do with it. 

My little is 4-5 years old, still not potty trained and must wear diapers fullitme.  This is my very much like my actual childhood where I too had difficulty with potty training and bed wetting and was kept in diapers late into child because of it. My parents, mainly my mom, dealt with my issues by returning me to diapers and this made me feel like a baby and that I was a disappointment.  I was scolded a few times for accidents when not in diapers, but full time diapering made it clear that I was expected to use them instead of the potty, so I did.  I yearn for an ABDL situation and environment that is supportive to my little and embraces him even though he is diapered.  The trust, intimacy and bond between little and big in this scenario are so important.  

I do not know what you mean by a "big kid". iN 1954, that meant at least 10 years old