LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a question about an old expression

rusty pins

The OED for the "tired" or "broken down" says the etymology is uncertain but possibly related to the poop meaning a short puff of breath which the etymology is "imitative" (i.e., it sounds like).

A similar etymology is listed in the meaning for break wind which OED shows has mutated into defecating.

An old-time sailor needing to poop using the pooping facilities on the poop deck could find himself covered in poop if he pooped when the ship was pooped by a wave.

When I was little "poop" meant break wind. There's another experssion "Too pooped to pop"

If you have never had OIC you don't know the expression, spending 2 hours pushing and straining to have a small bowel movements of like six rabbit turds, is completely exhausting , your legs tremble , you feel "sick all over " and it takes like another 20-30 minutes of waiting just to have the physical energy to transfer back to your chair .that's my opinion of the expression .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So you went to the head in the tail?

3 hours ago, pottypanties said:

In the days of sailing ships, there was a reason the "Poop Deck" had such a name. This part of the ship reached out past the hell of the vessel. The crew could remove a hatch if you will, and do their business. There was of course no running water.

Hugs,

Pottypanties (Karen Renee)

In modern times the "facilities" have been known as "the head" and In "hit the head" and I believer are now in the front of the ship in the Navy