LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

Winces at the smell "you really had to go didn't you. Why didn't you tell me so you could use the potty?" I say as I open your diaper and begin cleaning your bottom trying not to gag.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you like me changing your stinky diaper Riley?" I smile as i finally get you diapered and toss the soiled one in the trash and I wash my hands before packing up the diaper bag and dressing you.

*You push the stroller into the kids section. The tour guide welcomes you*

Tour guide: "Welcome to the kid zone. We have activities for all levels. Over here we have coloring pages, fish masks and even fish shaped plates for the kids to paint. Which would your little guy like to work on?"

*The waitress brings out your food and you start eating.

Everyone gets sauce all over their faces, but after they get done eating, they use wet naps to clean up.

The owner walks up: "So how was everything?"

*everyone says it was good*

Owner: "I'm glad to hear it. Can I get a picture of my 2 rock stars here for my wall of fame?

After we take the picture, Joe's friend tells him that his kids really wanted to see the show, but it was sold out. Joe gives him 4 backstage passes for tonight's show.

The 4 of us leave to get in the car. Joe gets a call.

Joe: "Hi. Yes he's with me now. OK I'll tell him.

*he hangs up the phone*

Dan, they need an answer on the movie today. They want to teleconference with you in an hour"

Mark: "I can take Riley back to the hotel for his nap. He looks tired"

Joe: "Ok. Drop us off at the office downtown. I'll get us a ride back"

Joe: "You'll do fine. Get in there. Don't make them wait"

*Joe goes into the office and starts the teleconference*

Casting director: "Hi Dan, I saw your show in LA. You were great. I think you would be a good fit for this movie. We need an answer today. The movie would start shooting after your tour is over"