LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody looked around wanting to post on one of his favorite AB/DL sites and couldn't find his laptop or phone. "Mommy?" He called out hoping she might know where they were.

Comes in and smiles

"Whilst you are a baby, I will not allow you to use your laptop or phone without my supervision. I have blocked all naughty sites" raises her eyebrows, making you realise she knows about your diaper passion more than she first thought. "I saw a website called DailyDiapers. That does look interesting" she raises a grin and looks at you.

Cody took the laptop and entered his passwords. He got to the site and showed his mommy his thread and post. Most were asking about desires control and how to get by as a AB/DL in the real world.

Looks at you shocked "Why didn't you tell me about this before? I am your mother, you can talk to me. I know there are things that you should speak with your dad about but he's not around"

(Maybe you want to be babied because during your childhood, you lost a lot of attention because your parents split up and she was out every night with potential boyfriends?)

Cody latched on and suckled gently. He focused mostly on his suckling and began pooping himself. His loads were starting to become more mushy and baby like.

Cuddles you and lets you latch off when you've finished. "Sweetheart you need a nice nap now then I will change you and we can head to the park okay"

While you are sleeping, I lay you down on a changing pad and change you, not wincing at the smell as I am used to changing diapers. I feel like I have my baby boy back after all these years.

I cuddle you.

"Honey, mommy has to work tomorrow so I have a nice lady bringing her little boy round tomorrow to play with you. She'll be babysitting you for the day and I want you to be on your best behaviour"

"Honey I have to work, and I will be dropping off your school work so you can still have a good education, you will be going back to school but for the next few weeks you can work at home, and