LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

I look at you and smile "honey if she says she loves you, then I am sure she will understand, relationships are put together when two people properly love each other. I am sure she will understand"

I cuddle you "she needs to know sometime honey, you can't keep something like this from Lily if you love her with all your heart"

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Could you come over. I have something I need to tell you. I just ask that you be open minded" Cody replied as mature as possible for someone wearing a wet diaper and a onesie.

Lily is lost for words.

"Can I ask why? I am just a little curious, why didn't you tell me, I am your girlfriend, we have been together over a year, doesn't that mean anything to you? What, you wanna wear diapers, and" sees you've used it "You even wet it? I don't know if I can do this anymore, it will take a while for me to get used to my boyfriend looking like my baby brother. I thought my diaper changing days were almost over"

Sees your face "You don't have to hide your face you know, you can look at me, don't be embarrassed. I need you to just tell me why, and please, as a 16yr old, not as a toddler"

Cody took a breath. He felt a little heartbroken. He looked into Lily's eyes and said "It's just something I inside me. I feel a hole inside that this helps me relax. Plus mom gives me extra affection"

Looks at you and smiles "if this is what you truly want then I will support you the best I can. I understand that I won't be able to change you as it won't seem right. We can take each day as it comes"

Cody teared up lightly out of happiness. He hugged Lily and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for understanding. I can turn this off if need be, but I do need some time as a little one here and there." He kissed Lily once more again and asked. "Would you like me to change? I can go put on some normal clothes if you like?"

Lily smiles at you "No, you don't have to change, you look cute. I love you just as you are. I just might be a little nervous if you ask me to change you"

I smile "I will go and see if I can find a bottle, your mom left me with you, she said she had to run some errands. I don't mind changing you, I have changed loads of diapers before, and I have seen it all before, having three younger brothers, you have nothing I haven't seen before" she laughs, before heading to the kitchen.

She locates a bottle of formula which has a note by it "for Cody to have before naptime" and so she brings it to him and sits with him "here you go honey" she hands it to him and lets him cuddle her.

Cody started suckling. He cuddled into Lily with a soft and loving smile. Cody was finding it hard to stay awake. He did try through. He whined and fussed trying to stay awake.

"No" Cody whined. "I wanna try with you" he said tearing up. He was regressed emotionally and couldn't control himself so well.

Looks at you

"Cody, I really don't want to spank you and put you in timeout, you need to listen to me okay" She says with a stern tone

"Right, I am giving you one last chance to be good, and listen to me. I want you to take a nap"