LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody blushed and buried himself in his blankets. "I enjoy them" he said nervously back. "They make me happy. All of this stuff makes me happy. I feel complete when I'm indulging in this" Cody said

Cody came out slowly from his hiding spot. "I just didn't know how to tell you. I didn't think you would have approved" He got out of the covers and looked for something to wear.

"of course not honey" I get in the front and we drive to the store.

when we get there, I take your hand, and takes a trolley and begins filling it up

"Lets see, changing table, high chair, bottles, crib, onesies, overalls with snaps on, timeout chair, breast pump, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, powder, rash cream.. anything I have missed" I ask an assistant as she smiles at you as I hand her the list, with two items added in case you misbehave or am constipated. (laxatives/suppositories)

"What about some toys?" Cody asked softly. He wet himself slightly from being around another person. The assistant seemed close to his age, yet she didn't seem to think him to be odd in the slightest.

"some toy trains, some building blocks, some of those play mat things with letters on and a playpen, and also a teddy for you to sleep with" I say as I smile at the assistant

"he was caught wearing a makeshift diaper so I decided if he wants to be a baby then that's what he will be"

(maybe she is a girl from his school?)

"i know Cody from school. if you ever need a babysitter I would be more than happy to, I have a little brother, maybe they could have a playdate" she replies "I'm Jen by the way" she says.

I smile at her "I'm Linda, and I might just take you up on that offer, that's very kind. Now mister diaper pants, lets get you into a proper diaper eh"

Cody nodded into his mom's chest. He needed a hug to help him get through the shopping trip. He was nervous about the sudden change to his normal life. This was what he wanted, it was just a slow shock to his system.

Cody smiled as he looked into his mom's eyes. He kicked lightly. He felt slightly nervous about the next day. With Jen knowing about his new place as a baby. It was only a matter of time before everyone else knew. His current diaper was already in bad shape. It was soaked and almost leaking.

I get you into the baby changing room. A strong smell comes from the diaper pail "looks like you wasn't the only one who used his diaper today eh buddy" I say as I ask you to lay on the changing table.

Cody smiled and accidently cooed. He sat up and felt the difference between his makeshift diaper and the real thing. He was smiling as he felt the padding. He tried to redressed, but couldn't get his pants on. The diaper was just too thick.

Cody gave up on his pants and went to stand. It was extremely hard for him to find balance. He almost fell, but caught himself in his mom's body. "Mom I can't walk" he whined.