LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found in a medical journal

The main piece of information I get from that is that there's a difference between abdl's who see a psychiatrist about their infantilism and those who don't feel such a need.

It was quite interesting if somewhat torturous to read. There is nothing new in there although it is better than most. One poster wrote that therapists are in no hurry to work on this area because there is 'no cure', which is true and disappointing. If they could learn that even if some emotional problem CAN be cured, it usually isnt. Just as in many phsyical and medical conditions, learning to live with it is usually the goal.

What we write about in our books is largely directed towards helping people to understand and therefore live more easily

On 19-2-2017 at 2:03 AM, diapered charles said:

This is insanely facisnating. Could you share where you found it? I would like to research this research. It has to be somewhere accessible.

On 2/21/2017 at 8:53 PM, rosalie.bent said:

It was quite interesting if somewhat torturous to read. There is nothing new in there although it is better than most. One poster wrote that therapists are in no hurry to work on this area because there is 'no cure', which is true and disappointing. If they could learn that even if some emotional problem CAN be cured, it usually isnt. Just as in many phsyical and medical conditions, learning to live with it is usually the goal.

What we write about in our books is largely directed towards helping people to understand and therefore live more easily

4 hours ago, BigC300 said:

Can't the Psychiatrists actually physically pinpoint areas in the brain where certain memories are stored? Like for instance my enjoyment of Masturbating on a diaper which I developed at the age of four. Could they erase that memory without otherwise harming my brain? Of course I would never have this done because I have developed such an Intimate relationship with my diapers over the years.

wouldnt it be nice...