LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24x7, at least for a little while

I have played with 24/7 from time to time. I am now actually, since February 12th. It tends to eventually fall by the wayside after the novelty wears off and it starts to interfere with my life. Perhaps I lack discipline, or perhaps I just flow like water (among other things). I don't mind changing my mind. Or was it being changed? OK OK I'LL STOP!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, erevu said:

I have played with 24/7 from time to time. I am now actually, since February 12th. It tends to eventually fall by the wayside after the novelty wears off and it starts to interfere with my life. Perhaps I lack discipline, or perhaps I just flow like water (among other things). I don't mind changing my mind. Or was it being changed? OK OK I'LL STOP!

hehe.

Ya, I get that totally. I really debated posting because I know I've stopped after a little while every time before. I just really want to finally answer this one way or the other, and it seems like now is the time to do it. I'm going to try and push myself this time, something I hadn't done before. I am hoping for a minimum of one month. I think the longest before was one week or so. I guess we'll see. :)

The big thing I see here is that you're being honest with yourself :D That matters a lot. When you push yourself or try to do what you're really not comfortable with it never goes well. And in really going 24/7 you'll learn whether or not you want that- not everyone does. It's a hassle sometimes but it's also the best thing I've ever done for myself and vyou may end yp the same way. Or if you decide otherwise that's OK too- you'll know that if you want to do it again you can ;) It took me awhile to gain my confidence with my wearing discreetly but it happened and now it means almost nothing to me to crinkle or leak a little knowing that others may notice. And buying my pull-ups at the local dollar store is just like buying a loaf of bread- routine stuff. If there is a downside going 24/7 is that any excitement you may have had will fade in time and be replaced with an equal satisfaction in knowing that you are doing what you want to regardless of what the rest of the world may think about that. It becomes your routine, nothing special, and you finally forget about it until something else makes you think about it :mellow:

As long as you're honest with yourself you will make the right decisions for yourself and stay on the path which is best for you. That's your path, not anyone else's, and nobody has the right to judge you in that. So here's wishingyou the best in getting to where you want and need to go wherever that may end up being :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Thought I'd post an update...

It's been a week now, the point where I usually abandoned these full time attempts. Sure enough, I nearly did again... It wasn't anything about being tired or whatever, but after a week, the idea of "what about when I visit family? go on business trips?" The breeds the self-doubt and what generally makes me stop.

A couple days ago, that started to really weigh heavy on me. In the evening, I even said "why am I bothering? I never stick with it. I may as well stop". Something odd though, this time. I gave myself permission to stop and I didn't. I started thinking "you're a week in. How will you know if you don't stick it out, at least a little longer?". And, so, I didn't give up.

A little background; I've work off and on for a long time, and I'm easily able to "let go" in just about any position, around people, laying down, driving, etc. I'm not sure how that will effect how things progress, but it does mean that for this last week, I've not felt any urgency. As soon as I feel *anything*, I let it go. I've been paying attention to not holding back, even for a minute.

This morning, the case I ordered arrived. That was another little "uh oh" moment, oddly enough. Then I took a bath and found that, after even just a week, I could notice pressure building very quickly. Obviously, I had no problem not going, but it was the first, albeit minor, thing I've noticed. So this got me worried too, "do I really want to do this?". I aired out for a while, but now I'm back in diapers...

I guess I'll see how long I stick it out. I'm aiming now for "two weeks", which will be a new record for me. I'm sure I still won't see any changes.

c.

• Thanks 1
  • 10 months later...
On 2017-02-20 at 4:12 PM, canuckistan.who said:

Thought I'd post an update...

It's been a week now, the point where I usually abandoned these full time attempts. Sure enough, I nearly did again... It wasn't anything about being tired or whatever, but after a week, the idea of "what about when I visit family? go on business trips?" The breeds the self-doubt and what generally makes me stop.

A couple days ago, that started to really weigh heavy on me. In the evening, I even said "why am I bothering? I never stick with it. I may as well stop". Something odd though, this time. I gave myself permission to stop and I didn't. I started thinking "you're a week in. How will you know if you don't stick it out, at least a little longer?". And, so, I didn't give up.

A little background; I've work off and on for a long time, and I'm easily able to "let go" in just about any position, around people, laying down, driving, etc. I'm not sure how that will effect how things progress, but it does mean that for this last week, I've not felt any urgency. As soon as I feel *anything*, I let it go. I've been paying attention to not holding back, even for a minute.

This morning, the case I ordered arrived. That was another little "uh oh" moment, oddly enough. Then I took a bath and found that, after even just a week, I could notice pressure building very quickly. Obviously, I had no problem not going, but it was the first, albeit minor, thing I've noticed. So this got me worried too, "do I really want to do this?". I aired out for a while, but now I'm back in diapers...

I guess I'll see how long I stick it out. I'm aiming now for "two weeks", which will be a new record for me. I'm sure I still won't see any changes.

c.

Hi. We haven't met yet, but I would like to. I read your post above and it resonated with me. My experience is kind of the same. Notwitstanding that I've been wearing diapers on and off—and mostly on—for twenty years now, I'm still conflicted about how much I enjoy wearing diapers, wetting (and pooping—sorry if that's icky for you) my diapers. It's nice to find another woman here and one nearer my age than the young teen or early twenties girls. I took from the reference to business trips that you're an executive or sales professional; I'm retired but was an executive. (I always thought that my secretary suspected that I wore diapers. I never did ask her.) I used to do a lot of travelling by car for business and most of the trips would be minimum 4-6 hours in the car. Never used to stop for pee breaks because it slowed me down—I'm surprised I didn't get more tickets, but what I did get is overflow incontinence. Thats where your bladder doesn't fully empty so after you've had a pee and you relax you wet yourself. That plus a few other things got me into diapers and all of a sudden I realized that I LOVED being in diapers and wetting myself. I wear diapers nearly 24/7 now and nearly always at night. I haven't lost the sensation that I'm about to pee but more and more often I'm too late trying to stop it happening. Sometimes I can get by with a sanitary pad and by staying away from coffee and Pop during the day. Anyway, here I am prattling away to you like a close friend. Along the lines of: "Well other than THAT, Mrs Lincoln did you enjoy the play?", I'm outwardly a really conservative (but not in the political sense given what's happening in the US) normal, ordinary person. Well THAT and I'm trans. But besides those things, I'm... ordinary. Would love to chat sometime... if you're so inclined.

Hi all,

Then you will need a good diaper plan. If you sign up with North Shore Supplys automatic diaper re-ordering system you will get premium diapers for cheaper price.
if you have an account they will send you diapers on a regular basis so you will never run out. For example I use a case of abena L4s that's 3 packs of 12 I go through a kiss in 4 weeks on the second day of the four weeks they charge me $70 take it out of my account and send me diapers all I have to do is make sure there's money in the account they do the rest versus me buying some diapers and pain $100 for whatever I can afford them you get a discount for having an account

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, canuckistan.who said:

Hi,

It didn't work out. I got to a point where I sort of freaked out and stopped. I know now that I don't want to be 24/7, and I'm enjoying just wearing when the mood strikes and not when I am not.

I have thought about it. How long did you go? What was the deal breaker or hardest part? 

I went long enough to realize I didn't want to be 24/7.

Two things did it in; 1. The thought of visiting family while diapered was just a non-starter. 2. The idea of needing to deal with barrier cream and stuff took the fun out of it.I consider it a success in so far as I know better now what I want and don't want, which is no small thing.

• Like 2