LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody see the problem with these?  Open the last pack of case I ordered.  All 12 are this way.  The front flaps look like they were cut (the sap is exposed) and there is nothing cut out for the legs.  All 12 wasted.

20170217_080447.jpg

20170217_080455.jpg

20170217_080511_001.jpg

20170217_080519.jpg

20170217_080555.jpg

gah!ghost    90

Seems like just a defective batch. It happens. Just contact them and I'm sure they'll make it right.

• Like 1

Amyuser    59

Manufacturing defect , give them a ring and send them the pictures , I am sure they take care of your with some new diapers.

Oh wow, sorry that happened to you sweetie, it looks like a glorified napkin, lol  Hope you get replacements soon :)

Rob110    43

if you still have the packaging see if theres a batch number this will help them pull any defective stock they may still have.  

they will replace the diapers but may want a few of the defective diapers so they can see exactly what went wrong 

Darkfinn    98

Order enough cases and you'll get a bad one eventually. It's happened to me several times with several brands over the years. QC on the diaper manufacturing machines is pretty good, but it can't catch everything. If you manufacture 1,000,000 diapers a 0.1% defect rate is still 1000 pieces. That's pretty small in the manufacturing sense but it matters a lot if you are a customer who receives some of those 1000 flawed units.

You've got pictures, send them to Rearz. They *should* send you replacements immediately.

I sent them an email earlier this week, they said it was a defect and they would apply a credit for me to use that would be applied later n the day.  Asked for the numbers on the bags which I gave.  Will login later to see if I have the credit or not.

Wainwright    6

I always get extra loose parts of the plastic backing in my packs for w/e reason. Kinda odd maybe I got some else's x3

Amyuser    59

Yeah I get a ton of extra plastic pieces , that should have been completely cutoff but stayed attached , it's my wings collection, somewhere out there there's a diaper missing it's wings .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk