LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence/UTI In Nursing Homes/Assisted Living

Well prepare for eye opening, there are very few regulations laws or guidelines on the federal or local level in most places in the USA , they are a money hog of poor care, diapers for the most part are paid by Medicare

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Amyuser said:

They are a money hog of poor care.

In most facilities patients very rarely see anyone above the skill set of a certified nurses aid ,unless medications are involved and a license is required as well as access.

Most facilities have an unwritten but often repeated mantra of "no one leaves through the front door" because that's a loss of money for them , if a patient demands they care they need and deserve in many places it is normal SOP to start reprimand ingredients they patient for there conduct and if it persists or they become angry they turn to drugs and stacking diagnosis especially on them of "dementia" or "early on set dementia" "early on set alzheimers" " psychosis" "personality

Disclaimer: If you have a person in a care facility, for what I am about to say, I sincerely apologize. I have no disrespect towards you and/or your loved ones. What I am trying to state here is what is actually happening, what we see and know, but we all ignore with the blind hope that someone else will fix it. Capitalism / Smart Business - in my humble opinion - is the excuse used by companies worldwide to make money at the cost of our fellow humans, and it is turning capitalist into nothing more than a plague / virus that will eventually destroy, not only the the human race, but also the world in which we share.