LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you stay in your poopy diapers?

Nat

I'm curious how many bowel IC people here stay in their messy diapers and for how long before changing, especially when it happens at night.

• Like 1

I never try and stay in them longer than I have to. Some people like to tough it out so to speak, but I'm almost immediately looking for where I'll be getting my next diaper change. It can be in a bathroom, office, etc. if I must I have been taught how to change in my car, or obviously at home. Never been in a situation to use a changing table or anything of the sort either. I'd normally say I'll be in a poopy diaper for anywhere from 5-35 minutes if I choose to drive home.

Poop stops pee from getting absorbed into the diaper so I have had that experience of feeling pee going elsewhere in my diaper when messy or even leaking sooner because the poop is stopping the pee from absorbing so it finds its way out of the diaper.

• Like 2

In my experience peeing in a messy diaper isn't a huge deal. The pee will find somewhere to get absorbed. Whether it Moves down into the crotch and up the back or vice Versa. The pee shouldn't just sit there. Unless you really have filled your diapers to the brim. I've never had this issue you speak of.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of a tricky thing. Since I stay in my diapers longer than most there is the possibility of some mixing. Not much but when I've out of the house most of the day (golfing, at the library or on the boat) it can become a problem but not much. I've had very

• Like 2
11 hours ago, jack3295r said:

It's kind of a tricky thing. Since I stay in my diapers longer than most there is the possibility of some mixing. Not much but when I've out of the house most of the day (golfing, at the library or on the boat) it can become a problem but not much. I've had very

I'm not sure why peeing in a messy diaper should be a problem or cause leakage unless like jack3295r you stay in a messy diaper far, far, too long (my opinion) or you have a large enough BM that the mess oozes forward and covers the urinary outlet.

4 hours ago, Craisler said:

I'm not sure why peeing in a messy diaper should be a problem or cause leakage unless like jack3295r you stay in a messy diaper far, far, too long (my opinion) or you have a large enough BM that the mess oozes forward and covers the urinary outlet.

As far as I'm concerned, messing once is grounds for changing. That said, I change rapidly, but not in an absolute heckfire hurry. I won't abort tasks in progress to go change, and I won't pull over to change in a public toilet block if I'm on my way home.

On 15-2-2017 at 11:31 PM, Spokane Girl said:

Poop stops pee from getting absorbed into the diaper so I have had that experience of feeling pee going elsewhere in my diaper when messy or even leaking sooner because the poop is stopping the pee from absorbing so it finds its way out of the diaper.

When at home I'll change after a BM when it's convenient, usually within a half hour or sooner. At night I'll wait 'till morning coffee and the AM BM that I know will come soon after the coffee takes effect.I've had the severe bowel urgency for 20 years and you do get used to it. Just takes time. I hate the nightmare of a public change so unless it's particularly disgusting I wait until I'm home and can do a proper change with a shower. I think most bowel ic people have an obsession about being clean and I'm no different. But If I'm out and about and otherwise occupied, having a load (or 2) in my diaper is something I'm quite used to. I use nullo, a zinc oxide based ointment (desitin)and heavy gage plastic pants so I never get rashes, rarely smell and am pretty sure I'm not offensive to others. I know others obsess about getting out of a messy diaper asap and I can understand that. But after 20 plus years I clean up on my terms and when I'm ready.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Peeing after pooping leaks are mostly a problem that women and girls have to deal with. Men can point themselves to an area of the diaper that can still absorb pee to solve this problem and even "That" is really only a problem if you use Paper Diapers. Properly folded and pinned cloth diapers only leak if you don't put them on correctly. Since, it seems, there are only a few hundred of us left who actually Know how to fold and pin cloth diapers, most people won't believe that cloth diapers don't leak or smell when wet and shitty. (Insert Rant on Disposable and AIO {fake cloth) diapers)

The Truth about Cloth is Out There.

My bowel habits are erratic. I'll go 2-3 days sometimes 4 without much bowel movement. Then usually at some point out of nowhere I will have a sudden and strong

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2017 at 5:34 PM, HotDogg55 said:

In my experience peeing in a messy diaper isn't a huge deal. The pee will find somewhere to get absorbed. Whether it Moves down into the crotch and up the back or vice Versa. The pee shouldn't just sit there. Unless you really have filled your diapers to the brim. I've never had this issue you speak of.

Same hear, pee is still being absorbed but just has to find a place. I stay in my poopy diapers until they become too full to hold any more. Often times I will end up messing them again. I find that changing too quickly is just wasteful especially if you are wearing any really high capacity diapers.

I don't poop my diaper I hate cleaning up and I hate the smell just too much hastle. I did poop my diaper once or twice by accident and therefor I know I really hate it.