LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is your "parenting" style like

I was curious how other mommies and daddies here handle their little ones. I have been a mommy for a long time. I have been with all kinds of adult little boys and girls and have tried all kinds of methods to keep them feeling small and infantile.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, great topic.

I love to get littles in a routine. There is nothing more little then knowing what is coming next because you are controlled by someone older and someone who yo know is in charge of you. I make sure to start with washing and dressing and doing this in an overbearing fashion to make sure they understand that without me their lives would not be complete. I agree with what you say about the littles knowing that you are watching over them constantly as this recreates a realistic setting.

In terms of naughtiness then I start with the usual stern look and verbal warnings before administering any punishment. I am far to busy to be handling a little being naughty physically unless it is completely necessary. By this I mean I will reach for a wooden spoon or dish out corner time as a last resort. I feel commanding respect trumps commanding fear. I like my littles to look to me as a loving mother and not somebody to be scared off or obeyed in the strictest sense.

It is lovely there is so much variety within this community.

• Like 5
  • 7 months later...

I am a nurturing mommy. If I need to discipline I do it as I would to a real 1 year old. This means I use a lot of time outs in the corner or sitting on the steps for a period of time. If there is a full out tantrum or something that warrants a spanking I will give a light one but nothing to inflict pain.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I try for a kind of loving domination, lots of "you're too little for X". I like getting my baby as little as she can, and as helpless as possible :3 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Always loving and nurturing.  Lots of kisses and tickles and hugs.  Some little ones require more direction and/or correction than others, and usually a stern voice and maybe some timeout is sufficient.  Spankings from me are pretty rare and always followed by hugs and kisses.  

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, Klingon bride said:

Always loving and nurturing.  Lots of kisses and tickles and hugs.  Some little ones require more direction and/or correction than others, and usually a stern voice and maybe some timeout is sufficient.  Spankings from me are pretty rare and always followed by hugs and kisses.  

sounds like my desired type of mommy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JP403 said:

you're lucky you have a mommy 

Well, online Mommy.??? Although she did say that she would take care of me in heaven.????❤️?♥️???? LOL!??

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 8:14 PM, Klingon bride said:

Sounds like my Daddy, he's amazing ????

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When my boy is being little im the parent.   He is treated like the little boy he is  I chose what he  Where what he does when his diaper is to be changed if discipline is needed... and so on.  Children have very little choice in their lives.  Choices are limited to basics.  Do you want juice or milk blue or green pants. I check his diaper to determine if he needs a change or not.  Its a  Studdle form of a sub dom relationship...  he  Thoroughly enjoys turning his mind off and enjoys  just going along with what ever my plans are for him...      Recently i decided we where going to the movies.  I told him after i changed him into a fresh mega max with only shorts and a tee shirt. I i told him my plans whial tieing his shoes.  He actually had a little panic attack .  I aasured him noone would notice...  i had alot of full checking his very wet diaper which i could clearly see as he sat in the movie theater