LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Enough But I Have A Dream

dmrigby1977

I Am Full Of Compassion. I Genuinely Want To Make The World A Better Place. I Love Hard. I Practice Kindness. I Am Not Afraid Of The Truth. I Am Loyal, Adventurous, Supporting, And Surprising. I Make Mistakes But I Own Them And Learn From Them.

I Understand That No One Owes "Us" Anything.

But I Have Faith.

For This I Hope And Pray That When I Die I Will Get To Be Reincarnated As A Newborn Baby Boy Again And Be Blessed With A Beautiful Mommy Inside And Out That Will Take Care Of Me And Love Me Forever. That Would Be Heaven For Me. [emoji5][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Would you want to still have the memories of your former life. It would be cool to have flashbacks or even some kind of paranormal sense of what you have done in the past and what you should be doing now:huh:

I love you, too. What you're asking for can be had in this lifetime, with lots of work. I've experienced many rebirths through a practice known as Holotropic Breathwork, also Integrative Breathwork.

I most recently uncovered trauma from my 1 year old self: having a caregiver leave without ever coming back. I'm grieving the loss of my inner child, and working though all of the tears. Keep up the great work! Believe in your dreams. [emoji8][emoji1317][emoji847]

Would you want to still have the memories of your former life. It would be cool to have flashbacks or even some kind of paranormal sense of what you have done in the past and what you should be doing nowdefault_huh.png

That too, can be felt and directly experienced through the techniques above.