LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upcoming horror movie "Adult Babies"?

http://www.screamhorrormag.com/horror-channel-frightfest-glasgow-preview-joanne-mitchell-discusses-dominic-brunts-adult-babies/

This interview seems to have more info about it. It sounds like it's intended to be an over the top campy horror movie, and they're acknowledging there's nothing wrong with being an AB, so hopefully the movie will be entertaining and not just a cheap literal demonization of us.

Things behind this movie seem very tight-lipped, and no sense judging what hasn't been revealed yet. I'll wait for it to come out, but it's interesting to see a movie with ABDL is a key point is coming down the pipe. Remember, guys, we aren't exactly this undiscovered kink anymore. I don't think they will use "men in diapers" as a shock point. I think this movie has more up it's sleeve than that alone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I read the articles linked above and kept thinking "Dominic Brunt, I know that name from somewhere..."
I thought maybe he was a name associated with AB/DL, then I saw his bio on IMDB.

It's Paddy from Emmerdale!

I know that most of you who live outside the UK won't know what Emmerdale is, but it is a very popular drama series here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like they are wearing costume diapers, like you would to be a Halloween baby. Doesn’t look to be actual, real adult diapers. 

They are the kind with a giant diaper pin acrossed the front, I saw this in the Youtube trailer.