LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone!

Curio

Hi everyone,

I'm a little nervous about joining the site as I've been a closet ABDL for some time now. That said, its nice to be here and I hope I'll see you around the forums. :D

• 1 month later...

You do fine. I use to feel a little that way. But when I found other like me ur wasn't so bad. Diapers have helped me all my life. And a few years back when I found that there were company's out there that made plastic backed diapers like I use to wear not only as baby. But as I got older too I was excited and

Hi and welcome Curio, it's perfectly natural to be nervous in the diaper service. If this is something you are committed to, or not will to give up, you will in time feel more at ease. The more you read, and visit here, the more at ease you'll be. There are lots of people like yourself, and almost everyone has been there, are there, or will be there, so take things as they come, and have fun.

That's true and yhanks. I not nervous about my diapers. I some. Times just like wearing it but a shirt is always fun too

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I sometimes just wear my diaper but shirts are fun too. When I'm at work I wear a onsies I really love them. I'm really looking forward to getting me some Rompers though the onepirce ones

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the kind words, I wish I had been able to respond sooner but I recently moved house and things needed unpacked or set up.

On ?17?/?03?/?2017 at 8:01 PM, lamando said:

That's true and yhanks. I not nervous about my diapers. I some. Times just like wearing it but a shirt is always fun too