LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would having a 100 Diapers be too much to own?

Yeah, all about storage space and/or ability to hide them away discreetly when you have visitors. There's no such thing as too many, and often tempting to stock up on your favourites in case they change/discontinue them (which has happened all too often over the years...) but if you risk having to throw them out due to space, moving house, visitors etc. it's a real waste of money!

No. I will order two cases or one depending on my budget and I was going to order two again this time from Bambino but they were only limiting to one per customer.

Being IC I keep more diapers on hand than most grocery stores or pharmacies, not much variety either ATNS or Northshore and babykin's cloth as well as Angelfluff cloth Ultimate 3's contour and super heavy nite diapers,but a good 30 cases are around the house at any one time , plus I rotate stock and give away about 25 cases of diapers per year to needy IC or ABDL peeps,if they need em and can get to my house they get diapers. So I would say 100 is time to get a better supply line , I would be freaking out,unlike most Americans who see the low fuel lite as challenge, I like to be over ready for whatever happens .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk