LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleans him and puts him in the car after helping him dress. I make sure everything is packed and lock the door to the house for one last time as I get in the car and drive off.

Charlie waste no time letting out a wet stinky fart that is quickly followed with his diaper being filled with warm mush from breakfast as Carly watches and does the same exact thing filling hers as well as Chris coughs and gags "Danny they both are really stinky!!"

"I fink they both are icky" Chris coughs and asks for Danny to open a window because the smell is bad as Carly and Charlie don't realize no care what's going on as they finish filling there diapers and each play with one if there stuffed animals

Chris sighs relieved as he was close to having an accident as he goes and uses his potty like a big boy "see Danny I don't need diapers!!" Wanting Danny to give him attention and sighs when he realizes Danny is too busy with his brother and sister

She lays there quietly and sucks her thumb getting upset as she cries when Danny coughs and gags. She's used to mommy changing her and seeing Dan do that makes her think he's teasing her as she starts to have a meltdown her face red teams streamkng down her face

She continues to cry as she's just having a moment. She can't explain why she's upset but the combination of everything has become too much for her to handle and she continues to have a terrible two tantrum. Chris coming over "what's wrong with sis did?" As

"It's just the terrible twos buddy" Dan says as he gets her cleaned up and into a nice fresh diaper. "There we go" he puts the soiled diaper to one side so he can dispose both diapers at once.

Carly still crying, kicking and screaming as Chris goes over to her sister "cheer up sis sis I love you" as he leans in and kisses her head trying to be a helper as she's still fussing pretty upset.

As soon as the diaper is removed Charlie pees a little and squirms moving around unable to crawl around but trying to get away. As all 3 are being loud and active as it's only 11 in the morning

Chris sighs and looks up feeling bad for Danny wishing mommy was here as she always knew how to make everything better.

carly started calming down a little when Danny came back as she reached her arms out for him more than anything all she wanted was to be cuddled with and comforted. She was too young to know what's going on but aware enough that something wasn't right

Gets Charlie cleaned and into a fresh diaper. "Now then we can continue our journey" I say say as I place Charlie in the stroller and kiss them both on the forehead and help Chris clean up if needed and I wash my hands thoroughly and dispose of the soiled diapers... .