LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a few days after the funeral and the morning that Danny is supposed to be taking his brothers and sisters to move to there new home that was a few hours away.

Its early in the morning as Danny didn't get much sleep as Carly was crying for most of the night and he lost track of how many times Charles had his pull up changed that night as Danny is confused since he thought charly was fully potty trained and supposed to be gifted.

christopher wakes up in his bed as there's a wet squishy sound as he jolts awake and looks down seeing wet sheets and his onesie pjs wet as well "uh oh" as he had never wet the bed before "maybe I just drank a lot of juice" he thinks to himself as he got out of bed and sucked his thumb a nervous habit he has recently picked up. He gets his stuffed teddy bear and goes to Danny's room and starts to nudge him "bwother bwother" he says softly to Danny

Chris blushes red not used to having accidents and not wanting to be a baby "i just dwrink alot of juice thats why. no more accidents i promise"

He sniffles hearing and knowing he'll never see mommy and daddy again and he turns and hugs danny crying softly "i wove you big bwother"

"can you help me please. i dont like being wet" as chris rubs his eyes and holds his arms up to be carried. Meanwhile Charles starts to wake up again crying like a little baby and he cryes so loud it causes carly to wake up as well as she had just fallen back to sleep so now shes cranky

I lay him down on his bed and change his pull up to another one and smiles. "Buddy I'll be back okay I need to check on Charlie" I kiss his forehead and heads to Charlies room.

Chris sits up "when he's upset he doesn't like to talk and he babbles like a baby." Chris goes to his room and gets his stuffed nemo and comes back "here you want this right?" Aw charles sighs and hugs it tight still sniffling but not crying as loud

He thought about and decided he would try to go before leaving so he didn't have an accident and make brother made. He goes and pees a little but not much.

Charlie and Carly get placed in the car seats sucking pacifiers and Chris comes back out "I done now I went potty like a big boy Danny"