LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"you are a star Holly. I am not sure I want the kids going to the funeral. Maybe Chris can as he may understand but definitely not Charlie and Carly. I can take them to their graves when they are a little older"

"I think Carly can go to sleep now. I will be back down in a minute" I smile as I carry her up.

Chris wakes up first and yawns rubbing his eyes as he makes his way to the kitchen hungry. He sees no one is awake and climbs on the counter reaching the cereal. Charlie wakes up too and crawls out of bed and too the kitchen

Chris smiles and giggles "Danny i big boy i helped" he says proudly holdnig up his bowl of cereal as chris gets up and heads to the bathroom to use the potty and get ready and charlie shakes his head no about using the potty and keeps eating his ceareal

Heads upstairs to Carlys room and picks her up out of her crib

"baby girl whats wrong" I say as I comfort her "its okay, Danny is here" I cuddle her as I move her into my room and I sit her on my lap as I sit on my bed.

She's red in the face tears streaming down both cheeks as she tryed to catch her breath "bwad. Dweam" is all she's able to get out before burying her face in Danny's chest holding onto him tight knowing now that she never wants to leave Danny's arms again.