LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris says ok and holds his arms out when he's all clean and ready to get out as charlie does the same.

Chris looking at danny "can i wear my power rangers jamies please" as chris crawls around on the bathroom floor.

Holly makes Carly some homemade soup and feeds her a lttle as carly coughs and whimpers but at least willing to eat a little. Holly smiles "youre soo brave and strong your brother is going to be soo happy when he finds out how you are geing such a big good girl

I kiss them both on the forehead and close their door. They share a room, because I want them to be together in case they're scared.

I head downstairs.

I see Holly is already downstairs and so I pour us each a glass of wine.

"Here, you look like you could do with a drink after helping me out today. You deserve it. I don't know what I would have done without you"

I drink my glass of wine "How's Carly doing?"

"She takes after her mom, I miss her so much" I sigh, "She's got her moms eyes, her smile. Even though she is only 2"

I sit on the sofa next to you and just get a little teary eyed.

Smiles at her "aww you okay princess, you feeling a little better"

I take Carly from you and cuddle her "Aww I love you baby girl"

Looks at Holly "I am not sure I can care for them alone. I just don't know what to do. I mean, I haven't got enough money to pay for their clothes, diapers"

"Well I can get work to give me some extra cash and my solicitor is meeting with me to discuss my parents house being sold. They want the money split four ways though. As there is four kids"