LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sighs "I guess we need to take a trip to the supermarket eh, you sure are big poopers aren't you, take after me hehe" I say as I begin to remove her outfit and then untapes her diaper, revealing quite a heavily soiled diaper "ooh my, is your tummy upset honey?"

"bless you honey, aww such a sweetie little thing, don't worry, I am going to look after you. I promise you. I won't let anything bad happen to you baby girl" I say as I begin cleaning your bottom.

Looks at you as I tape the diaper up and put a fresh dress on you and picks you up "whats wrong honey, you hungry? you want a baba?" I say as I head to the bathroom to wash my hands after putting the dirty diaper in the pail.

"Aww poor little thing yea i'll be right over" as she hangs up Carly still upset even as she cuddles just wanting the pain to go away.Chhris comes in the room hearing the crying "Danny why is caly crying? Is she goig to be ok?"

As Holly goes to the store and gets diapers and medicine for toddlers as well and food that she knows kids will probably like and in about 30 minutes shes knocking on the door

(Danny please dont do things for my characters)

Holly smiles sweetly at them "I know they've had pretty crazy days i know it will take time with them. SO hows Carly doing is she at least sleeping now? i made her some soup my mom used to maek for me when i was sick"

Carly pokes her head out and crawls into Danny's lap and curls up in a ball hoping not to be seen. Holly smiles sweetly at her "hi you must be Carly I'm holly I'm a friend of your brother. I like your pjs whos that on them?"

carly blushes red but does like hearing someone say they like her pjs she's confused and just looks up at danny

"Diapy diapy" Carly says softly as she sucks her thumb and turns her head a little and says hi to holly before sneezing and coughing again.

Holly gets up and fixes a bottle with milk and some of the medicine so I won't taste it and comes back and hands it to you "here try giving her this it should help her fever go down