LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Therapist diagnosed me as trans. Question for women that have had bottom surgery.

kellysbaby

My Therapist has already decided that I'm definitely trans. It's pretty much a done deal regarding me starting transition after my son is out of school. (I'm holding off to prevent him from being bullied over my transition)

My Question is directed at women that have had srs. I'm rather aggressive in the bedroom (as a dom and a sub). How well does your vagina hold up to rough play (toys of different sizes, stretching, etc)? Google gave me nothing on this.

That helps quite a bit! If I'm understanding you correctly, your vagina has evolved from an inverted penis to actually being more flexible like a natural born vagina, correct?

Now I have to ask; you can't orgasm at all? Did something go wrong or do you have a mental block?

I haven't had the surgery but know bunches who have. The keyword is "slow"; just as with the rest of your transition- it's going to take time for everything to work out to it's best. Now the dark side of MTF SRS.You will almost certainly be able to have intercourse- very few can't. But about half will lose the physical sensitivity it takes to have an orgasm. How important is that to you? I know a few permanently unhappy people who needed