LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kellysbaby

Therapist diagnosed me as trans. Question for women that have had bottom surgery.

7 posts in this topic

My Therapist has already decided that I'm definitely trans. It's pretty much a done deal regarding me starting transition after my son is out of school. (I'm holding off to prevent him from being bullied over my transition)

My Question is directed at women that have had srs. I'm rather aggressive in the bedroom (as a dom and a sub). How well does your vagina hold up to rough play (toys of different sizes, stretching, etc)? Google gave me nothing on this.

So I think complex is an understatement for this topic.  Too many set bottom surgery as a target and rush to it too quickly. I include myself in that statement and it can actually be counter productive to your mental health.

Everyones results are different.  I went from a nice active sex drive to.... Well.. I don't remember the hast time I had an orgasm... But truthfully that doesn't mater.  A few things to keep in mind:

Your pelvis width may be narrow, so stretching and large toys may not exactly be fun.  (A lot of post-op women really really hate dilating for this reason.).

Most surgeons say wait at least six weeks before having sex vaginally.  It actually take take a year or more for a new vagina to heal.  I think I clocked in at about fourteen months.  During that time, it is much easier to get an infection.

I've heard of and observed with myself a gradual shift in the skin cells in my vagina to those more of a mucus membrane. It seems to take a bit more abuse intercourse wise a couple years after surgery than it did early on.

Hopefully this is food for thought and helps answer some of your questions.

That helps quite a bit! If I'm understanding you correctly, your vagina has evolved from an inverted penis to actually being more flexible like a natural born vagina, correct?

Now I have to ask; you can't orgasm at all? Did something go wrong or do you have a mental block? 

My wife wants a divorce before my transition so I'll be single again. Has anyone had any decent luck dating other women?

So to be precise, the skin by it's nature is very flexible.  You'll always have to dilate to maintain depth/diameter.  The skin does, at least in my case, seemed to eventually become more durable in some regards.

No, I can definitely orgasm, but I feel no need nor desire to.  A major difference from my prior self.

There's a new procedure to create a vaginas called cheek cell.and you don't have to diaolate and it is better than the old way and looks like a natural vaginas. It's about  5 years before it hits the US 

I haven't had the surgery but know bunches who have. The keyword is "slow"; just as with the rest of your transition- it's going to take time for everything to work out to it's best. Now the dark side of MTF SRS.You will almost certainly be able to have intercourse- very few can't. But about half will lose the physical sensitivity it takes to have an orgasm. How important is that to you? I know a few permanently unhappy people who needed  that and lost it in their surgery :o Even the best surgeons can't predict this or do better in keeping that ability for you; too little is known about it still. If it's really important to your happiness you need to consider that you can live almost equally well without SRS and that could be your best option ;) Me, I've never been very interested in sex- it doesn't do much for me- and I'd rather have a vagina regardless of whether I'd lose orgasms or not. YMMV so you need to be honest with yourself here more than with any other part of transition. You're going to be gambling on one coin-toss and living with whatever happens after that forever. If it goes well it's as good as life can get but either way you're still going to be around living with the results.

Bettypooh

Think of incontince care in hospital and/or senior citizens´ home! Changing diapers without neovagina would be one of the most unpleasant happenings in your life.  Looking for women and getting SRS I do not understand, either.