LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot turns around at the question with a guilty look on his face. He starts to cry a bit as it is getting uncomfortable now.

"Daaaan, I did a potty." he reaches his arms up to you hoping to be picked up.

Sam and Charles went back to the slides for a bit to have some more fun.

"Saaaam. Charlie. come on lets go to the bathroom" I say as I pick Elliot up "its okay El, I'm not upset, poop happens in the most funny ways" I laugh, not realising how bad the inside of his diaper actually is

Sam and Charlie waddle over to me and we head to the baby changing room "Do you two still have

goes into the bathroom and places Sam and Charlie's potties on the floor and I ask them to sit on them

(they gonna use their potties??)

I lay Elliot down on the changing table and get the supplies ready "You feeling better then" Noticing the smell coming through his diaper is quite strong "poo wee!"

(ya since they have been trying to get trained lately this time they'll use em)

Sam and Charlie are helped out of their diapers quickly and then they use their potties to do their pee.

Sam and Charlie "Otay we finished." they say as Dan is busy dealing with Elliot. They stand there waiting for Dan.

"Yes" replies Elliot as he starts to laugh again at Dan's grossed out facial expression

cleans him all up and powders and diapers him "well I hope I don't have to do this again!" I sigh as I laugh and diapers him up

"Right then" washes my hands "I need to get you two clean now" I crouch down and clean their front parts, as they don't need their butts cleaning as they only peed and I help them into their diapers

the trio happily moves to the bench and starts on their fruit

"Sowwy Dan" says Charlie and soon all three are talking of the swings again in between bites

Sam: "I wants to go fast"

Elliot "I like the dwings, tanks Dan"

Charlie "It going to be fun"