LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

"That's because mom wants me to, its not because I want to, and besides, Angel thinks I look cute" I smile as I rub his forehead and wipe his bottom.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Elliot is the next one)

"I'm? hungry and want to keep building our block city at school. I don't care about your stupid diapers Dan" he says and then runs down to Angel and hugs her saying "Dan being mean, he said he no want to change us anymore" even though this was not exactly what had been said. Angel ushered him to the table and waited for Dan to come down

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Angel stops by the daycare first and drops off the little ones and then heads to the school her and Dan go to. Before they get out of the car she leans over and kisses Dan and whispers to him, "I can come change you later if you want" knowing he had a diaper on

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"I might need changing at the daycare then, I need a poo pretty badly, and I just know that I will poo when I get back. Mom feeds me formula, and she left some bottles for us all, well, me and the triplets. She wants me to have some. Keep my diet good. She knows you're a wonderful cook".

"Sorry, just had to sort some things out" I say as I blush and join my brothers, hoping they don't comment on the loud crinkling of the diaper I am wearing.