LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

(Am I Angel? Can you be her?)

"Oh this is Tommy her little brother. He's a little shy" Tommy hides in his sisters arms, something crinkling at the top of his trousers.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we're getting everyone into the car after Tommy and Angel made their way into the store I notice that you've gone red again.

"Dan are you alright? I thought it was nice to meet your girlfriend, and now she can come over to help babysit too which is great" I say as I'm getting into the front seat.

Charlie "That lady was nice mommy" he says from the back seat. I nod in agreement "Ya she is, she's going to help Dan watch you three munchkins when mommy needs to be out and she'll bring little Tommy over to play too."

"yeah but she will see my diaper! seriously mom, bad move. you don't realise how bad her brothers diapers get. believe me I have witnessed him doing them! but I guess I am used to these three so I guess another one won't be so bad. how bad can it be"

looks at you "hey I am dry you know, I can control my bladder!"

"Well honey I told you that I needed someone who would be able to change you while I'm out and she seems nice enough. I'll let you decide how you want to handle telling her. I had to be sure you were dry because you had the same look earlier when you were soaking wet" I said as we got to the driveway and I got out to help the kids into the house and then came back to bring the diapers in.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Charlie "let's build a block tower"
Elliot "Can we do it with the Legos instead? And we should make a city instead of a tower" Elliot objected.

Sam "Make a castle" she said happily. Mommy brought over more blocks from the box for them. "Here you go, now you can build more.

Charlie saw Dan moping off to the side. "Dan you want build with us?" He asked

All the moving around being done meant it was only a matter of time before Dan would be on duty again. Elliot accidentally dropped a lego and it went bouncing across the floor so he went running after it. As he leaned down he felt himself starting to poo, and made the return trip with his lego a little slower than before. He sat down where he was working smashing the poo all over, more focused on his building than anything else.

"Alright honey" Sarah said as she laid everything out on the table for her and Dan. Every now and then she worried about giving the kids too much hard food so she would breastfeed each of them in turn and then eat after it was done. She brought the other two into the kitchen and sat herself down in a chair. She picked up Sam on her lap, lifted her own shirt and moved her bra out of the way, helping Sam to get started and waited for the toddler to finish while also waiting on Dan and Elliot.

I see you stick your head around the corner and before you can turn away I thought I saw the look on your face. Sam finishes so I set her down on her feet to go enjoy cartoons and briefly cover myself up. "Food is ready you three" I say from the kitchen.