LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam was happy to get in the bath after Dan had finished cleaning the mess. She played with her bath toys as Dan washed her and dried her off after they were done.

Charlie has continued to pout in his time out corner while all of this is going on and Elliot has pulled out his action figures, crashing Iron Man into things and making noises for him

"woosh, pew pew pew! I'm gona get you Locki!" he cries, flying Iron Man into his Loki action figure and knocking it over.

Charlie decides he has had enough of being in the corner and comes to join Elliot, picking up the Hulk action figure and joining in on the game

"Hulk mash!" he said as he made Hulk stomp on Loki as well. The two were having so much fun that they forgot they were getting baths soon too, pulling out other super heroes and setting them up for a big battle.

(sure, I can start doing that )

Sam: "Ok Dan" she says as you goes into the room and finds some crayons to draw with while she waits.

Charlie and Elliot look up from their pretend battle as Dan comes in and ask "can we finish after?"

they are both chatterboxes as Dan starts their bath. Talking about how the different characters in their room are going to attack each other and then they start splashing around in the water as well.

"Ya we gonna make all the suber heroes fight Dan, and then Hulk come in and mash everybody. Is gonna be awesome!"

"And maybe next we'll play army mens too" This sort of thing along with the splashing continues as Dan tries to get the two of them clean for bed.

"Oh aaaalright" they say together as they calm a bit to allow Dan to do his job. When the bath is finished they quickly throw in

"Can we finish the battle now?"

Elliot "Ooooh, my iron man jammys! I wanna wear those" he said as they got back to the bedroom. These were his favourite pyjamas and he wore them often.

Charlie "I want my space man jammys" he said, referring to the pyjamas with astronauts on them.

Sam heard Dan coming back down the hall now "Dan do I get jammy's too now?" she asked from the next room over. Dan would really need a couple extra pairs of arms at this rate.

Sam "yes Dan I ready"

Boys "coming!" they holler as they slowly make their way down the hall to Dan, giggling as they go. The brothers had been making faces at each other all the way down the hall and continued as they came into Sam's room which then had all three of them full of laughter which made it hard to lie still for Dan to do his work.

"night night Dan" said Sam sleepily as she adjusted herself under the covers.

The boys looked at each other and relented. "Ok, we finish it tomorrow" they said as Dan helped them both into bed.

Sarah checked her watch. It was getting late for the kids and hopefully Dan was getting them in bed. She would give it a little longer and then head home.

The children slept well after a long day of adventures at the park and around the house. Dan eventually went to bed as well after diapering himself again, dreaming softly, for tonight.

Sarah figured it had been long enough by now so she thanked her friend for letting her stay over for a while and then packed everything into the car and drove home.

She slipped into the house as quietly as possible so as to not wake anyone. She quickly went up to her room to drop off Dan's diapers, she didn't want him getting up in the middle of the night and finding them in his bathroom before she was ready. She then went and checked on Sam, Charlie, and Elliot kissing each of them good night and content that Dan had at least managed to put them to bed properly. She also checked on Dan, seeing that he was asleep by now. Sarah next checked the kid's bathroom and took out the trash as Dan had neglected to do that. Sarah knew one of these was Dan's diaper as she had heard him on the phone before.

Coming back in she decided that she would put a laxative in Dan's breakfast drink, hoping it would catch him off guard so she could carry out the rest of his punishment more easily.

In the morning she got up before anyone and started making breakfast, She got the three toddlers up eventually and had them playing happily in the living room while they waited for Dan before having breakfast.

The kids look up as Dan comes into the living room and smile at him as he realizes that Mommy is home

"Mommy is back Dan Dan" said Elliot happily. The other two nod in agreement.

Sarah was standing there in the doorway to the kitchen watching Dan carefully to see how he reacted. "I couldn't stand to be away from my angels any longer so I decided to come on back. My friend was ok with it, she can manage today without me. Now, who's ready for breakfast? Dan, what would you like to drink this morning?" She replied, noticing the slightest of rustling coming from Dan as he moved.

Sarah lead the way into the kitchen, prepping the sippy cups for the kids and grabbing a glass for Dan as well. She brought the plates with the food to the table first while Dan decided what he wanted to drink.

(ya we're going to assume he put on a new one before bed)

I listen quietly as you whine about your sense of control and fill your glass with juice for you and then add the laxative pills I had already crushed, being sure it has mixed in completely before I bring it to you. "It's ok honey, I know you took care of them yesterday for me. She's better now, so she told me to go ahead and come home and I did" I said calmly as I sat down at the table having finished in the kitchen. "Now don't let your breakfast get cold there Dan, you need it just as much as these three do." I say smiling and sipping my coffee.

(yes you are)

"Ok, I'll clean up the dishes" I say as I get up and start clearing the plates from the table.

Everyone is excited for weekend cartoons as they settle in near the TV. I keep an eye on them from the kitchen while they enjoy themselves. I'm also watching Dan to see how he does with Charlie Sam and Elliot as well as the present I left in his drink from earlier. I'll wait until he goes up to the bathroom and deal with it there, yes that'll be fine.

I notice after a while that Dan gets up and quickly makes his way upstairs. I come into the living room and sit down in a comfy chair while I wait for him to come back down. When he comes back to the living room I notice that the diaper is missing because there is no more rustling. He is trying to act like nothing happened and that simply won't do. I'm pretty sure he left his mess up in the bathroom so I get up and go over to him.

"Honey, I need to talk to you about something. No, not in front of the others" I say firmly as I lead him upstairs to the bathroom where it still stinks, and the used diaper is sticking partly out of the pail.

"Now, do you want to explain what that is Dan?" I say pointing at the dirty diaper, knowing I had taken the trash out last night.