LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel smiles as you come down "I love you too baby, it was a great day for sure" she agrees as the two of us hug and kiss. I separate from you when your mom shifts in the corner of the room "I should be going, but I'll see you tomorrow ok" I say as I move to get my things and leave for the night

Angel blushes as she hears this, knowing we didn't really watch much of the movie. She couldn't manage to find the words to express herself at this point except to whisper "I love you too" in your ear before having to leave.

Mommy looks over as Angel leaves "Shall we go to bed now dear?" she asked

Looks at you "Apart from a soaked diaper, I am fine mom, I am in love with Angel, I really love her, I dreamed about us getting married"

"The only thing is, is that you won't let us kiss, we don't want to do anything until we're older. I just think the diapers might be putting her off marrying me in years to come"

"I think she is putting on a brave face, I don't know. it's a bit confusing to be honest" I sigh

"Can you change me mom please?"

Nods and looks at you and smirks "Mooooooommmmm!" I laugh, and that's all I can do as we head to my room, and luckily I am just wet this time.

I laugh, "What? I notice these things, give your mother a little credit at least" I say playfully as we go to get you changed. I'm pretty quick at it since you're only wet and have you back on your feet in no time.

"Come and eat your eggs or you'll be hungry at daycare hon. I've got toast too if you want it" I say heading back to the kitchen