LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan's mom Sarah loved here teenage son very much, but lately he had been pushing her patience with his behavior at school. She had received a call from the assistant principal and from one of his teachers that Dan had been acting out and not doing his work. Sarah wanted to put a stop to this sort of unruliness so she would leave Dan with Charles, Samantha, and Elliot (Dan's 3 new siblings) for the day as punishment.

Charles and Elliot were playing with cars and trucks making sounds for them and pushing them around on the floor while Samantha was playing with some blocks a short distance away. Elliot pushed his truck a little too far and it went crashing into the block tower.

Samantha started to cry as the blocks came tumbling to the floor.

The boys have fun playing cars with Dan as Samantha goes off to see what else there is to play with on the other side of the room. She finds some crayons and some paper and starts scribbling.

Elliot asked "where is mommy?" and upon hearing the question all 3 of them wanted to know the same thing.

"When will she be back Danny?" asked Charles

everyone was excited about the park as there were plenty of things to do there. As they went back to playing, everyone more content with the plan for the day Elliot made a bit of a face and then picked his truck up again as if nothing was wrong.

Elliot proceeded to sneeze just as Danny was asking him what was wrong.

(no worries, we'll get to that but not right away.)

The children all nodded and some time passed as Samantha was invited to built a fort with Charles and Elliot out of the blocks

Boys: "Samanda, you want to hewlp us builds a fourt?" they asked

Samantha: "Yesss!" and she came over to help them get started.

Charles' stomach growled as they were putting the roof on their block fort and he looked over at Dan

Charles: "Is it lumch time yet?"

Everyone sleeps for a good hour and a half and then Elliot and Charles wake up in their room and start talking to each other

Charles "I'm going to go down the slide faster than you Elliet"

Elliot "Nuh uh I am."

this sort of banter starts softly at first and then gains volume enough for Dan to hear noise downstairs.

Samantha wakes up too now and calls

"Daaaaan, I thwirsty."

I bring three sippy cups of juice up and get Sam out of bed "that's a good girl" I bring her into the boys room and hand them their drinks while they play "right I need to finish lunch okay" I smile "i will be back in a few minutes okay"

Gives them all food and I sit and eat with them.

Pretty soon its time to head to the park. I pack a diaper bag and some snacks for them.

"Hi yeah they are just finishing lunch and heading to the park. That's fine mom. Everything okay so far, well, I hadn't changed any diapers yet because they've not needed them"

Sarah "Oh I'm glad to hear it. You make sure you keep an eye on their diapers Dan. If I come back and anybody has a rash it's going to be your butt that pays for it. Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow night." Click, she hung up.

Now that everyone had food in their tummies it was certainly time to head to the park.

Elliot: "Can we go now?"

Charles: "Ya Dan you pwomised we go park"

Sam: "Plwease"

"Mom I promise!" Dan says, thinking of the stench that is soon to come makes him gag a little inside "You have my word. I love you mom" I hang up

"okay you three lets go" I get their coats on and we head down to the park, its only a 5 minute walk.

When we get to the park, I let the kids run off "stay where I can see you"

Everyone "yay! we going to park with Dan Dan"

Each toddler has their favorite area of the park. Sam heads to the slide first while the two boys opt to dig in the dirt a while. Then they all decide to play some tag

Sam "tag yur it!"

Charles "You it now Elli!"

Elliot "I gonna get you guyws"

After a bit everyone wants to go on the swings so they start calling out to Dan

"Daaaan, schwing, we wants to swing Dan."

I walk over to them and help them with getting on the swings and I push them

(Sam is wearing a dress with shorts over her diaper, and the boys are wearing shirts and shorts over their diapers)

Sam "weee"

Charles "higher, higher"

Elliot "yay!"

Everyone has a lot of fun on the swings for a while and as Dan lifts them out Sam looks at Dan and says "I gotta go potty"

Charles chimes in "me too"

Elliot stands there saying nothing and instead he frowns and grunts a bit, but not loud enough for Dan to hear. Elliot then smiles at the relief and the fact that the poo now makes soft squishy noises when he moves having just pooed himself without Dan knowing right away. All that running earlier and bouncing in the swings was proving problematic for Dan now.

(can u describe Elliot making the bowel movement, the facial expressions and noises?)

"Aww okay honey, lets go to the bathroom" I give Charlie the nod as well "You too buddy" I say without realising its too late for Elliot