LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teacher looked at you and said, "well fix it then, he is causing disruptions with the other students. If you can't then you're in trouble Dan." She said as she went away again.

Tyler began stomping around again and went to find a toy to throw. Dan had now lost track of him and he was across the room picking up a truck and hurled it with a throw. He was now loudly sobbing again

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"How do you expect me to fix it?? He misses his mom, I can't exactly magic her here from work can I" I say to myself so she can't hear

"How can I do that?" I ask her

I sigh and go over to him "Tyler you need to calm down okay, you will have fun here, what shall we do first? do you want to play with the building blocks?"

I stop him from throwing the truck and kneel down to him "buddy, I promise you'll have fun"

• 2 weeks later...

I see Tyler and head back over to him and crocuh down "Hey its okay, she will be back soon, I promise, she has a surprise for you, you are going to love it" I smile, knowing she is taking him to McDonalds if he doesn't misbehave.

• 4 weeks later...

The teacher saw what was going on and did not like it. "Dan! Come here now!" She called, an unhappy look on her face.

"I told you to calm him down, you did not. Come with me" she said as she lead the way to another area of the room after Dan had come to her

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

She pulled you into the privacy of the bathroom and put a finger to your lips. "No more words, just listen. I am going to change your diaper, if you change some messy diapers before you come home I will give you a reward when you get home" she said as she pushed you playfully towards the changing table

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk