LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I cringe at my punishment, not sure why I have been given it.

"But, but that's no fair Ms Taylor! I didn't do anything to deserve that" I say defiantly, thinking I've won the argument. My tummy rolls over again letting me know it's going to have to poo soon.

"Which way to the bathroom Ms Taylor?" I ask quickly

Dan's comment made me want to go over and punch him straight in the face, but I was more angry at the fact that Ms. Taylor was going to make me poo myself on purpose by not letting me go down to the bathroom.

I was fed up with being made fun of for this so I said "You're not my mommy, you can't make me do this!" I stated firmly, stamping my foot and beginning to throw a tantrum. I crossed my arms and stood there fuming, but my body didn't care about my protest and i messed my diaper anyways.

I stood there still trying to be defiant, unsure at first of what you were talking about and then realized what had happened in my diaper and couldn't help myself but to start crying about the whole thing.The kids were watching, but I didn't care I just felt so dirty and gross trying desperately to control my sobbing.

"I don't like being made fun of for all of this. And I can't stwop myself from having a dirty diaper! This sucks" I complain in between sobs, the poo now getting everywhere in my diaper as I sit and squish it more and more. "Can I have a hug?" I ask, looking up at you, wiping tears from my face.

"Look I am sorry okay. I don't mean for Dan to be rude to you. He isn't normally like that, I will speak to him. Come here. it's going to be alright" I hug you and then begin changing you.

"I will be punishing Dan for his behaviour. And you won't be having to change any more dirty diapers okay, that's Dan's punishment"

I remove your poopy diaper and clean you up without gagging and smile at you "you are pretty cute in your diaper you know that don't you"

"poopy diapers are natural. they happen all the time. I wouldn't worry okay. And between you and me, you can poo in the toilet okay, when we are at daycare and you have to poo, just tell me and ill take you okay"

As you hug me the crying becomes less and less. "Ok Ms" I say trying to pull myself back together. "I'll follow whatever rules you want, pwomise" I say getting some of my confidence back as you change me.

"I, I they do feel nice, the diapers. You really think so?" I ask, blushing a bright red.

"It's cause I wet my pants at my old school" I said shyly.

I brightened at the compliment and smiled. My tummy felt better now that all the poo was gone so I was getting a bit hungry

"Yes mo- I mean ma'am" I said, nearly calling you mommy by mistake.

"Your mom says you didn't just wet once. You've also had trouble with cleaning up after a poo. I don't mind if you do poo your diapers but I want you to tell me when you do so it's not uncomfortable for you"

I looked over at Dan, not wanting there to be any more trouble "It's ok Dan, ya we can be friends. What are you going to order?" I asked as I figured out where we were going.

"We're ok now Ms. Taylor" I said hoping she would be pleased with the resolution