LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I look down at my new cushy diaper enjoying the way it feels, blushing at the fact that I now like the way a fresh diaper feels. I drink some more and then you help me to get dressed for the day and start leading me downstairs. I notice a couple of bags near the door but don't know what's in them. I'm enjoying the feeling of walking around with my diaper under my clothes too much to be worried about the bags. I sit at the table and start eating my oatmeal.

I look up at you, chewing on some oatmeal, and you've got this little smirk on your face like you know something I don't about school and it makes me a bit nervous. I finish my breakfast and get up from the table.

"O...Ok mommy I'm ready"

(can you have mommy describe the details of my punishment to nurse Amy and the teacher. The diapers, the spankings, oh and you'll probably need some way to keep me quiet during the spanks as we wouldn't want to disturb the other students).

Normally I go into school myself but today mommy is pulling me along down the hallway along with those strange bags from earlier. When we get to the nurse's office I'm not sure what to think is going on and then mommy starts telling her about my diapers and about spanking me! I'm so embarassed that I start turning red and staring at my shoes.

Nurse Amy: "Good morning Paul and Jenny." I listen quietly as Jenny explains the situation and shows me the supplies. "Right, we can put his diapers and other things back here in my private bathroom. It's got a lock on it so no one will disturb us while he's being changed." A smile comes over my face as Jenny explains the rest of what I'm to do, "Oh we can certainly use the speaker to call him here to my office, and we'll save the show for if he's really bad. I may just give him a laxative so he has to come back sooner sometimes."

"Oh thanks for the number, I'll call you if anything comes up"

"Couple of quick questions. Have you got a paddle you want me to use for spankings or just use my hand? and how long is this punishment for?"

"Oh and I quite think he may need a spanking today for the way he talked to me yesterday when I tried to change his pants. What do you think?"

"I will punish him until he learns to be a big boy"

Hands you a paddle "you can use your hand if you so wish but use gloves. he has been known to let off gas in the past"

"As for the spanking for now, that is down to you. You are in charge"

(Hope the explanation was okay)

Amy nods at this taking the paddle from Jenny "thanks for the tip"

"Well I think he needs to learn to be nice to people when they try to help him" I say now holding the paddle in my hand.

"Thanks for walking me through everything Jenny, I've got it from here"

I look over at Paul as his mom leaves the office "come with me young man"

Paul meanwhile had peed himself upon hearing all of this be talked about with him in the room.

I walked with nurse Amy down a little passageway that lead to a locked door. She unlocked the door and opened it and then set up all of the supplies mommy had given her. I followed her inside and she shut and locked the door behind me. She went over and grabbed one of the gags and then stood next to a grab bar on the wall.

"Come here Paul" she said sweetly. I slowly walked over to her and stood their quietly.

"Now, because you were rude yesterday with me you're going to get 5 spanks. If you do what I tell you every day then I'll tell your mom you were good, but if you fight me on anything it's not going to go well for you. I may even send you back to class in just your diaper if you act up to much" she said as she pull down my pants, undid the diaper and secured the gag in my mouth.

"Oh I see you peed already Paul, I'll have to inform your teacher too so she can help me with you. Now hold on to that bar and be quiet for me" Amy instructed.

She started the spankings and it had my butt on fire by the time she was done. I cried the whole way through, my noises muffled by the pacifier so no one else besides the nurse could hear. Amy put a new diaper on me and pulled my pants back up, taking the pacifier out.

"There, now go and be a good boy for your teacher or she'll send you back to me for another spanking. And don't tell anyone about it if you don't want them knowing about the diapers too." she said with a smile

I left her office rubbing my butt trying to get it to feel better and by the time I got to class my teacher was on the phone with someone.

(it was great thanks, do you want to be the teacher and I'll be the nurse?)

Amy called Megan who was Paul's teacher after he left her office.

"Hi Megan, Amy here. Listen, I wanted to let you know that Paul's mom came to see me this morning and says that he has a need to be wearing some protection for a while. I've got all the supplies here in the office, and she gave me permission to spank him should he misbehave. If he is really bad then we can change him in your classroom in front of everyone she said."

"I need you to help be my eyes and ears and please send him to me if he needs to be changed in between times when I call him down to the office. He's already had a spanking this morning for mouthing off to me yesterday and a fresh diaper so he should be good for a while."

"Do you have any questions?" Amy asked Megan and waited for a response.

"Protection? You mean diapers? Well he has been behaving okay in my class apart from the accidents which he refused to tell his mom about. I will be needing to speak to her about them. Paul has been acting like a toddler the last few months. Maybe it would be better if he was put in the preschool class? Obviously, I am happy to still teach him but I know nothing about diapers, as I haven't had children of my own"

Laughs at the mouthing off comment "surely he didn't mouth off to you, he's only 10, give him a chance to be a child!"

"Ya diapers Megan. You can certainly talk to his mother about the accidents. She knows he's smart enough for his current class, he just needs to fine tune his manners and learn some self control. Leave the diapering to me and certainly let me know if he acts out again." Said Amy.

They hung up the phone and class started. Things went well that morning and when the bell rang for lunch there was a call over the hallway speaker

"Paul please come to the Nurse's office"

Paul sulked towards the Nurse's office knowing he had wet again. Meanwhile Megan called Jennie

Amy smiled as Paul entered the office.

"Hi Paul, come on back" she says as she leads the way to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind them she asked, "now, what is it you need honey? Just a diaper change? Have you been good this morning?"

"Yes Ms Amy" I quickly reply.

Amy was surprised to see Megan in her office so quickly after the phone call.

"He did tell me he behaved this morning. I was not aware he had done so poorly on his assignment this morning. I will have him called back in here straight away before lunch is over and give him the suppositories. Feel free to send him back later if he poos himself and I'll take care of it. If he makes a fuss this afternoon for you let me or his mom know so it can be dealt with."

"Have you called his mom yet? I'll go along with whatever his mom wants to do, she's the one in control of his punishment overall."

Amy picked up the phone and called the front office "This is the nurse, could you please call Paul down to my office right away, thanks" she said and hung up.

Megan and Amy finished talking and Megan went back to her classroom. Paul came in the office "Ms Amy you wanted to see me?" he said shyly.

"Yes Paul, come with me." Amy said. When they were securely in the bathroom Amy put on some gloves and opened the jar that said suppositories and took out two. She laid a mat on the floor and said "Lay down here Paul" Paul hesitated, not sure about this.

"Now Paul!" Amy said sternly, pointing at the mat.

"O...Ok Ms Amy" he said as he got onto the mat.

"I'm very disappointed in you Paul. You lied to me this morning before lunch. Your teacher told me that you didn't do well on your test, so now your going to be punished and your mommy will be told." she said as she pulled his clothes off and undid his diaper, preparing the suppositories.

Paul protested "I I, the test was hard Ms. Amy" It was too late as she was pushing the first suppository up his butt and then grabbing the second and adding to it.

Paul protest more "Oh, that feels funny Ms Amy"

Amy looked at him shortly as she diapered him up "No complaining or you'll get a spanking as well. These will make you poo yourself nicely. Now be good for your teacher" she said as she taped the diaper in place and got him dressed.

"Thank you Ms. Amy" Paul replied and ran off to class. Amy smiled as he left knowing that Megan would let his mom know about the punishment.

Paul made it back to Ms Morgan's room as everyone was coming back from lunch. He took his seat and tried to focus on what she was saying to distract himself from the way his tummy felt.

Paul was trying to fight the suppositories and thought that he was close to succeeding having made it a whole hour since he had last seen Ms Amy. It didn't last though and he filled his diaper with hot poo.

He felt so gross in his full diaper. He couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying. He raised his hand and asked to be excused to go to the nurse and then ran straight to her office.

"Paul! What are you doing here? You weren't even called. Oh I am going to have to call your mother about this" Amy said picking up the phone and dialing Jenny's number.

"Hi, this is Amy from the school. Paul has coming running into my office without leave from his class and smells terribly of poo. I don't mind getting him cleaned up, but seeing as how school is nearly over would you like me to punish him or would you like to come get him and do it yourself? His teacher also informed me that he failed a test this morning and lied about it so the suppositories were his punishment for that. Just let me know what you'd like to do"

Paul sat there nervously on a chair waiting for Amy to be finished on the phone.

When she had finished with Jenny she stood up and gave him a look

"You know how this works, now come with me"

"But it's not my fault Ms Amy!" Paul replied as he walked with her to the bathroom.

"You shouldn't have left your class without permission Paul, that's rude to your teacher and your classmates" she said as you closed and locked the door again.

She put the mat down on the floor and got her gloves on. "Lay down Paul"

Paul knew he had messed up by not waiting for the teacher to give him permission to leave, but maybe she would just clean him up and let him go. He got on the mat as instructed.

Amy striped him of the diaper and began to clean the large mess. When she was done cleaning him she did not diaper him right away, but instead pulled a chair out from the corner of the room and sat down.

"Come here Paul, over my knee" as she grabbed a pacifier from the table next to her

Paul was worried that she hadn't diapered him again and now she wanted him to do what? "Thank you Ms Amy but I don't want to"

"It wasn't a question Paul, now come here."

Paul got up and slowly made his way over to Amy. She put the pacifier in his mouth and bent him over.

Amy spanked him with her gloved hand until his bum was red and he was wimpering through his pacifier like a little babby.

"Bad little boys get spankings Paul, and you've been bad today. Now let's get you in a diaper before your mommy gets here" she said taking out the pacifier while paul tried to wipe off some tears.

Once he was fully diapered Amy wrote a sticky note that said "I was a little boy today" and secured it to the front of his diaper and then dressed him.

"Now go sit on one of those chairs near my desk until your mom gets here" said Amy

"Yes m'am, thank you Ms. Amy" he said aloud.**ooooh i hate her** he thought to himself.

Paul did as he was told, grumbling the whole time as he sat there waiting for his mom to come get him.

Amy hands Paul the drink with a smirk.

I think Ms. Amy is refering to more punishment from mommy so I am relieved that she is being nice and handing me a drink. I drink it without knowing a thing

"Sorry Ms Amy, thank you for the drink" I say as mommy comes in the room.

"I'm sorry Mommy I,," she cuts me off before I can continue and points me out the door. Amy doesn't say a word about the drink, knowing it will get me in trouble later at home.

She turns to Jenny before she leaves "Let me know if you ever need me to babysit him or anything at all"

I climb into the car afraid of what might happen when we get home. I remain quiet in the back seat, not saying a word as mommy drives home.