LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I wrinkled my nose as we approach the bathroom as it was not a nice smell at all. I looked at you when you said this and realized what you meant to do. I just stood there looking back and forth from the table to the bag of diapers nearby and then started to cry "I don't wanna mommy, I don't wanna" trying to control my sobs in between words.

Smiles and nods as I pull your trousers down and wince as I pill your underwear down. I clean your privates with a baby wipes and slides a diaper under your bottom and smiles.

I'm glad no one else is there with us to see this happening to me. At least this can stay a secret between me and mom. Being cleaned feels good but the diaper is awkward and i'm not sure what to think of it yet.

"I guess not, it feels funny." For a moment I had forgotten about the cart of supplies that still needed to be purchased and as I come down from the table I start to worry again so i tug at your dress as you to go to retrieve the cart.

"Nobody will know I have this on right?" I ask as we start to walk to the front of the store, the cart piled high with diapers and cleaning supplies.

About half way to the front of the store I realized I had forgotten my pants as I had been so flustered before that I didn't remember. I desperately try to get you to turn around before we see anyone but your grip is too strong and I am forced to the checkout line and then outside, my big crinkly diaper on full display for everyone. As we get to the car and I am now buckled in by you I start crying from the trauma of having everyone see a fifth grader in nothing but a diaper a t shirt and his sneakers. As I'm crying I don't realize it but I'm peeing my diaper for the first time too.

I start to pull myself together and my crying dies down because I still want to be a big boy, and then i look down and see my diaper again and see that it's still there and none of this was a bad dream.

"Now what mom? And when can I take this thing off?" I ask as I start to poke at the diaper a bit with a finger.

I get a sad look on my face "Yes mommy" "the diapers even at school mommy? I'll be good I promise"

Then I noticed that mom had taken out her phone and the note I had gotten at school from her purse. She was calling nurse Amy! I couldn't make out everything that was being said from the back seat but I heard something about "I'll bring everything in the morning then." After a bit mommy hung up the phone.

"Mommy who was on the phone?" you looked at me with a smirk on your face through the mirror.

"That's the deal yes. You still go to school but you wear diapers. Do you know how embarrassing it is that my 10 year old son still wets himself!. Yes you may wear trousers (pants sorry I'm in UK)"

I relent in my questioning and my head droops as we pull into the driveway. "Sorry mommy, I'll try to be good for nurse Amy. Can I put on some trousers when we get inside?" I make sure to ask permission knowing that I've been grounded and mommy is upset.

(we can just say trousers if it's easier, I know they mean the same)

(it certainly can, I leave that as a mommy decision)

"Thank you mommy. I am kind of tired after everything today." normally I didn't take naps but I could tell that mommy had some different rules now that I was wearing diapers so I asked "Maybe you can explain the house rules at dinner mommy so I can be a good boy?"

I went up to my room and made sure to leave the door open a bit after what happened the last time. I was tired enough that I didn't go to get any trousers and just got in bed for my nap instead.

(would you like it though)

"well for starters, tv time is banned, you only watch cartoons that are childish enough. secondly, you will be diapered for the next 6 months, no priveliges, but, if you behave, you'll be given opportunites to go out with friends to their houses, but their parents will be aware of your punishments"

(please do)

My fork slips out of my hand in shock at this announcement. I had always liked cartoons i thought to myself. I pick up the fork and continue eating as I consider the rest of what you have said. 6 months! I think to myself, that's a long time. I swallow hard, not sure what to say. I start to protest "Mommy that's not fa.." and before I could finish my tummy cut me short as it started to feel funny. "Mommy, my tummy"

Looks at you and grins "is baby hungry?" I smile as I let you finish eating "chew and swallow or you'll choke!"

looks at you as you are cut of your sentence "don't be cheeky!"

Sitting there feeling my tummy grumble I'm a bit afraid of the feeling as I'm not used to it. I take a drink from the cup you had put next to my plate. All my attention focused on this I barely here you call me a baby and I'm trying my best to hold everything in, but it's no use. The poop gives way and I fill my diaper right there at the table. Sheepish now, knowing what has just happened in my diaper "Mommy I.." as the strong sleeping pills you put in my drink start to kick in just enough to make me drowsy but not asleep just yet, but I have no idea they were there.