LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Jenny has been having trouble with Paul, she loves him to pieces but he can get himself into trouble. She knows he wets himself sometimes and she knows he can't help it.

Today though was the fifth time that he has wet himself in a row, and he hasn't told her. She knows he is growing up but she is still his mom and she likes to know if he's okay. That's what moms are for.

I walk down to the bus stop and see you "Hi honey how was sch- those aren't the same trousers (pants) you were wearing earlier? Did you rip them or something?"

Paul looks up as he sees his Mom coming towards him and tries to act like nothing is wrong so that maybe she won't notice.

"Hi Mom!" Paul waves as he walks over to his mom and then notices she has a funny look on her face.

"oh these, I spilled my drink at lunch and had to get some new pants from the nurse" he replied as they started to walk home together.

Paul waits nervously as his mom reads the note, knowing at least in part what it really says.

"Yes mom" he says sheepishly and trudges up to his room and shuts the door. He sits at his desk trying to busy himself with looking through his backpack, unsure of what is coming next, but from the way mom had sent him up here he wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

Looks up from the desk "sorry mom"

Paul gets up and moves to the bed with his mom. "I... I had an accident,a little one, but it's embarrassing! I didn't want everyone to know and then the nurse had to go and put that note on my bag. I don't know what to do mom."

Paul had turned red with embarrassment over his wetting issue. He looked up at his mom when he had finished.

"Well you're acting like one at the moment so to be honest it may not be a bad idea. I'm not repeatedly washing your underwear young man. It's bad enough you leave skid marks in them! Maybe this is the only option I have"

Paul is not sure how to react to the fact that his mom seems to be seriously considering this so he waits to see what will happen next. While he is standing there he starts to get the urge to need to pee again and starts rocking back and forth on his feet, fidgeting with his hands to try and distract himself from the urge.

"Ok mom" Paul replies.

He races towards the bathroom, but doesn't make it quite in time and ends up wetting his pants a little and then finishes in the toilet. He walks back to his room with his wet pants on, staring at the floor totally embarrassed about his accident.

I watch quietly out the window as you drive to our destination. I get curious when we arrive at the store, but figure it's just for normal grocery shopping because I'd been to the store many times with mom for that. I hear you ask the clerk about diapers and mention my accidents to her and I can't believe my ears. I start to protest but you shoot me a look that quiets any outburst. The clerk points to an aisle a little ways away and I am dragged towards it, all the while I am trying to be sure no one else sees where we are headed as I hope not to run into anyone from school.

By the time mom was done in the aisle the cart had several packs of diapers and a variety of other things in it and I began to pout upon realizing that I wasn't going to win this battle.

"Mom I don't want everyone to know, and these pants are uncomfortable now. It's all sticky" I complained looking up at you.