LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I sigh as I listen to her "yes of course. But she has been very well behaved and I think this will help her. Thanks Megan. Do you want me to drop her home after school tomorrow?"

• 2 weeks later...

(Don't forget about the other three roleplays)

"Sure you will, but he won't be a big boy though, you can help me babysit him if you want, and, if you still want to wear diapers when I babysit you, then you can okay"

"I, I like to be spanked" she admitted shyly "but mommy just sends me to my room when I'm bad most of the time so I end up acting out again. And I want to be able to dress like a normal girl most of the time but when I come here I want to be put in diapers to help me relax from all the stress of school. Putting them on myself just isn't the same. I need a mommy who will discipline me when I'm bad and also let me relax. Is that ok?" She asked as she turned bright red

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Looks at you "Why do you like being spanked? Is it a fetish? Does it turn you on? I am not sure honey? Most kids don't like being spanked, that's very strange, I will have a chat with your mom"