LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Smiles at you "Of course you can. I think I should invite Olivia over. I was friends with her mom at college. So it would be sweet for our little ones to be good friends too" I say as I go into the other room, and I grab the diaper supplies

"Maybe Olivia should be in diapers too" I laugh "She needs punishing for teasing you, I am sure she was only playing around, seeing as you have a crush on her" I say, as

"I'll ring her mother and arrange her coming round. You two can share the crib. I'll get some pink diapers on order. And some pampies for you. You're running out" I grab my phone and chat with Olivias mom, Jane.

(no problem)

"Thanks mommy, you're the bestest" Paul replied. Mommy got on the phone before changing him.

Jane answered the phone " Oh hey Jenny, how's it going? Olivia has a crush on your Paul? Oh well she shouldn't have been rude about his diapers. I'll bring her over for a sleepover then. What did you have in mind?" She asked Jenny

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"Alright well I will leave that to you then, I know you'll do what's best. Is there anything besides her clothes I should bring?" Jane asked.

"Oh Paul's mom called and thought it would be nice for you two to hang out some and I have a work event tonight so Ms Jenny agreed to watch you" she said

"oh I think I have a few around as well as some cute dresses that won't quite cover her diaper. I'll get everything together and bring her over." She replied before ending the call.

"We were talking about how cute you were as a baby" she said still smiling as she gathered the rest of the supplies.

"Come on Olivia, we should be going, Jenny is expecting us" Jane said

"in a manner of speaking she is babysitting yes. Oh you mean like how no one was supposed to know about Paul's diapers either?" she finished, not happy. She took the luggage to the car and came back for Olivia "let's go or I'll be late" she said

"young lady I do not have time to stand here and debate all of this with you. You will be polite and do what miss Jenny asks you to do." She answered as she got Olivia to move towards the car and after everyone was in they drove to the house

Looks at her "Moooom, that's so unfair, I will be good" she huffs as she sits in the car, not giving her mom eye contact.

They arrive at Jenny's house.

"I don't have time to look after you tonight so Jenny is going to and I know you'll be good." She says as she gets everything out of the car and goes to the door with Olivia? and knocks on the door

"well you'll have to talk to Jenny about her rules. But I doubt she'll mind changing you" Jane replied

"Oh hi Jenny, I brought Olivia and all her things for ya'll to have a great time together" she said as Jenny opened the door

Olivia hears all of this and is not ok with it. "But miss I don't need these diapers, you have to be kidding."

Jane replies privately to Jenny "thank you, discipline her as needed and let me know how cute she ends up being" she whispered.

"Thanks Jenny" Jane said as she kissed Olivia goodbye and left.

"Oh alright, where is diaper boy" she said as Jenny lead the way.

Paul saw her and mommy come in the living room and tried to do everything he could not to blush at her being there.

"H...hi Olivia" Paul stumbled over the words. "You want to watch some cartoons?" He asked