LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

I look up at you

"Because I got angry about the blocks Miss " I said as I looked over and saw James close by.

I got up and went to him "I'm sowwy I got mad at you about the blocks" I told him, loud enough for you to hear

The nurse looks up as you walk in. "Oh sure, I've got a portable changing table we can use and i'll let you change him. I'll take video so his mommy can see. I suggest using the safety straps so he doesn't squirm off the table. I'll bring the table in when you're ready" nurse Amy finished with a smile

"We'll get him all clean" Amy replied as she went to get the table and started making her way towards the classroom.

Meanwhile I have no idea what is being planned as I see nurse Amy come in the room for some reason carrying something

Amy speaks to miss may and she speak to the class while nurse Amy walks over to you and picks you up. You've heard nothing of what's been said and I lay you down on your changing table.

I suddenly see the nurse coming towards me "Oh hi Ms Amy, what are you-" and I'm in the air being carried towards the front of the class "what is going on-" I say as you put me on the table. Realizing I'm at the front of the class in just my diaper I try to get up from the table, but notice miss May standing there and think better of it. I sit there frowning as some kid comes up and declares i've pooped myself.

Nurse Amy has been off to the side taking video for Jenny to see later with her phone.

I look to the front of the class "Now today, you may have seen we have a new baby boy in our class. his name is Paul, and he made a big stinky in his diaper, as our classmate Freddie has announced. so we are going to see how a big baby boy is changed, now Paul is 11 months old and makes lots of wee and poo in his diapee and needs lots of changes. Now we have Paul laid down, what supplies do we need to change a baby. this one is a very messy boy. so what will we need to do first"

Miss May smiles at the class, and various giggles can be heard from the hallways.

Dan has been told about Paul's diaper change and has been warned not to spread it round the school, otherwise he will be severely punished.

I look at you "this baby is particularly embarrassed because he is 11 but really he's 11 months"

"You remove the stinky baby's clothing and get ready to see what they've produced. I can't show you because it's not right but it's pretty stinky"

"Now you need to clean the baby's bottom and make sure you clean every little bit of poo. Otherwise he'll get a rash" I slap your leg to stop you wriggling

Paul would have complained but the way the teacher was looking at him and taking care of him he absolutely loved it. He hugged the teacher as she lifted him off the table.

"Yes miss" i said as the crowd dispersed and I nodded to nurse Amy as I walked by her in my shirt and diaper.

the teacher takes your hand and walks you to your big boy class

"you didn't expect me to make you stay in a kindergarten class did you?" she laughs as you head into your class, sees Dan smirking

"Ahh theres the little man now" your teacher (sorry forgot name) she says as you enter with nurse May. They chat outside, you hear her giggling and she comes back in

"right class. lets carry on as normal. Paul. down the front where I can keep an eye on you" she smirks as she whispers in your ear "and your pampers" she winks.

(Paul's teacher's name is Amanda, she made him call her Auntie when she was babysitting him)

I walk with Ms May to the other classroom as I realize we are headed towards my old class and I still don't have my trousers on. I try to pull my shirt down to cover up but it's no use. I quickly move to a seat at the front of the room when instructed. I blush as you whisper in my ear and only manage to nod in reply

"class take 10 minute break, I need to speak with Paul"

They all rush out but Dan stays back.

Amanda signals Dan to sit down next to Paul "Now you two,