LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paul and his Mommy (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

"I did check it, it's not terrible from what I could tell, but it's there"

"Alright, come on little man you heard your mommy" I said as I helped Timmy out of his chair and grabbed the diaper bag. I didn't mind doing it because Ms Taylor was being so nice about it and I was in a good mood.

I got Tommy into the bathroom and up onto the changing table. I took off his trousers and started to pull the tapes off the diaper "Dang Tommy, for not having much there it sure does still smell like a lot" I said trying not to lose the dinner I had just eaten to the trash can. I lifted his bum and got him cleaned up with some wipes. "This is going in the trash right away" I said getting rid of the diaper in the nearby pail.

I was caught off guard by the request to call her Auntie. But at the same time I just couldn't find it in me to argue with her, I had a crush on my teacher.

I went a bit red as I said "You're welcome M... Auntie Amanda" I went back to my fries quickly, trying to hide the fact I wash blushing again.

"well, you have a crush on your teacher, that must be a fantasy. stop saying silly things and start acting like a big boy" whacks your bottom.

"Now get upstairs please for a nap"

"Ow" I let out at the spank, and wet myself a bit.

"Ok Auntie" I said, quickly heading towards the stairs to go up for a nap. I found the others napping in their beds and a mat on the floor so I laid down and tried to go to sleep, rubbing my diapered butt to help ease the sting. After a few minutes i found i really was tired and fell asleep sucking my thumb

After a while I wake up and it's not long before I really have to pee so I wet my diaper pretty good and then make my way downstairs to find you, not really sure how long it's been.

*Yawn* "Auntie how long was I asleep for?" I ask stretching and hearing my diaper crinkle still as I move.