LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to enjoy diapers without overdoing it

Hey everyone

Lately I have been over overindulging in wearing my diapers, I feel like I have finally fully acepted myself as diaper lover or at least 90% the way there.

I have been wearing everynight as I can't wear in the day time because I still live with my parents and I don't really want them or anyone to know about it.I enjoy wetting and have got use to waking up and wetting and going back to sleep, and then just cleaning and changing in the morning.

My only problem is how turned on I get when im wearing and wetting, I can't seem to help myself. I enjoy just wearing and wetting without ending up masterbating although I do like doing it every now and then. I suppose in a sense I want to try desexulize diapers now im more acepting and just wearing them normaly and more regulery. Id like to just to be able to chat to other diaper lovers without sex being the first thing on my mind.

I did have a girl friend in the past which I actualy found on DD right here, but for other reasons and being a little freaked out by both being cloest diaper lovers at the time, we went our seperate ways and I think she chose to try ignore being a dl, I guess good luck to her in that sense. Id love to find a partner I could enjoy diapers with and not just focus on sex being the one thing to do with them.

good luck with your butt, man! lol seriously, good luck, i hope all goes well.

as for the diaper arousal, it's just something you have to distance yourself from. took me a while to get over. i had the same issue, put on diapers, wet, jerk off, repeat. and only when no one was home, i lived at home until recently and being free from the family is a great opportunity to indulge and enjoy diapers.

but back to you. you have to break the cause/effect/reward loop in your head. to your brain, diapers=orgasm, and that's a tough and strong loop to break. science has shown that orgasms, video games, cocaine and other drugs

The more you wear, the less intense the arousal aspect gets... it's still there on occasions, but you can wear for comfort and pleasure without it always taking over. You're going about it the right way, if you limit your wearing it will magnify it.

Just a warning on getting use to waking at night and relaxing and peeing in your diaper then falling asleep with out moving can and probably will train your body over time to simply pee with out waking you first as it gets use to you being diapered and not reacting,

• Like 1

That's really good advice from all of you, I'm taking it all on board. Thank you.

Yea I really don't want this to be to much of a big part of my life, but I'm also happy to be accepting of it. It feels like a part of my life I can relax with and stop worrying about it to much.

Wearing and using diapers is a major part of my life, especially since I retired and can do it almost every day. But when other commitments come along, I simply put my diaper activities on hold and tend to them. I don't go "bonkers" if I need to skip several days or change my routine. I simply get back to it when I can and it means that much more to me. I'm careful not to let diaper wearing and role-playing become such an obsession that I can't function in everyday life.

As long as you stay in control there is little or no harm in enjoying diapers even if you wear 24/7. As soon as you start to withdraw yourself from your social activities or even worse maybe even discontinue your job I suppose you can fill in the blanks yourself then you are in harm

• Like 1