LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simply why do you like your cloth diapers and nappies?

Good afternoon Fluffsters

I often find myself in a big padded cloth nappy, laying on my tummy, squirming and enjoying the feeling of that bulk and fabric over my bottom and bunched between my thighs. I get lost in the joy, the feeling of when I can't hold pee and have to let go and then that warmth with a hint of humiliation as I am 48 years old and toilet trained.

• Like 1

The are substantial and feel like it. They feel little girlish, they are more economical and they are more secure. I have not had them "blow out" or break in some way and they go so well with rubber panties

I like cloth as it is reliable, reusable, comfortable etc... I wear disposables to work on most days but too long a time wearing disposables gives me a rash. I don't get rashes wearing cloth. I usually wear cloth while at home and I always wear cloth at night. I have been incontinent since 1998 and in that time I have tried many various products to manage my lack of bladder control. I don't have any proof but I believe that I don't get rashes from wearing cloth diapers partly because I can feel the wet better and sooner.

I think for the most part it is due to the fact that I was raised wearing cloth diapers and a plastic pant. I do wear disposable diapers when I go out for work or for whatever reason, but at home I prefer cloth diapers. For me the feel and looks are more authentic and they absorb a lot better when sleeping on your side. It is easy to adjust the level of absorbency simply add more cloth and you are golden. If changing cloth diapers during day time wasn

• Like 1

Cloth diapers and plastic pants are what I grew up wearing has a baby. They are still my nightly diaper, I will wear disposables during the day, but as soon has I get home for the night it back into cloth diapers. If I know I will be home all day I will change into a dry cloth diapers after my morning shower. I prefer the feeling of a wet and messy cloth diaper over how a disposable feels.

As a baby, I wore cloth diapers and "rubber" pants, so that's my experience. I've never tried disposable diapers simply because I share a couple of houses with family members. Storing and disposing of diapers is impossible without getting discovered. Then there is the look of a cloth diaper under waterproof pants that is probably the most "babyish." If I had total privacy, I'd no doubt at least try disposables--and might even wind up liking them.

for me, i was born and raised in cloth as well, mostly due to being a premie and family money issues. i don't wear too often anymore but when i do i always wear my cloth as to me that's a real diaper. i sadly still live at home so diaper time is few and far between, plus i'm too broke for disposables, lol

• 1 month later...

I like them because as a bedwetting, they provide me with security and no leaks no matter my position. And because there's no better feeling than the warm and wet feeling when waking up from a good uninterrupted sleep only to realise, that I'm wet, again.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

On 2017-04-07 at 11:39 PM, NotTheAverageMan said:

I like them because as a bedwetting, they provide me with security and no leaks no matter my position. And because there's no better feeling than the warm and wet feeling when waking up from a good uninterrupted sleep only to realise, that I'm wet, again.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't a big fan of cloth prior to being an AB/DL. I was raised pretty much exclusively in disposables, so those were what I was nostalgic for.

I went 24/7, and since then, I have developed total lack of urinary continence, and fairly extensive impairment of bowel continence.

As someone who has to consider the functional aspect of diapers, I find that cloth diapers are an absolute blast. I still use disposables most of the time, but when I'm at home, I wear cloth diapers at night. I also wear them when I'm going someplace and know I won't get a break to change for an exceptionally

I have been into diapers for as long as I can remember. My parents used disposables on me until the age of 7 for messy accidents. It wasnt until a few years ago, at the age of 27, that I decided to try out cloth diapers.

I love my cloth diapers and definitely prefer them

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ferix said:

No, the plastic pants are Gary euroflex. Eventually, when I need to replace my current stash, I will start making my own plastic pants as I find the leg elastic too tight.

Thanks for the info

I have liked cloth diapers since I was 8.my mom died and my new step mom had an infant son.this was the late 60's,so no disposables.i loved to smell of his newborn pee and the diapers in the pail.i am now now 62 an have a medical need for diapers too.i still like my cloth diapers and plastic pants an wear every night an away from home.

Cloth to me is a thow back to my childhood. Also they are cheaper in the long run.The sensation of the diaper and plastic pant is wonderful when in contact with my thighs.

20170505_110542.jpg

Edited by diaperpined
addition of pic
  • Like 1

Like many other on here, i was born in the era of cloth nappies and plastic pants. The bulk of them when dry is a great feeling and when you start to wet it and you feel the warmth and that the plastic pants will contain your wetting if a lovely feeling and give a nice glow of warmth. I do wear disposables but by far my favorites are cloth nappy with plastic pants.

The main reason I prefer cloth diapers is the odor containment. I have always had problems with shitting myself. Add in the bed wetting and diapers were a frequent constant for me while I was growing up. Remember hating the idea that I had to be diapered every night but I never said anything about that. I was, however, very vocal if, for some reason, my diaper leaked and got my bed wet. For me that was the same as being a BedWetter! and that Horrified me for reasons that I either don