LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun experience this morning

It's been a long long time since I've pooped in a diaper but I've been feeling the desire, lately, to do it, again. Never have tried it while out in public for fear of the odor escaping and 'outing' me. It certainly makes for a VERY special feeling, though. Cleanup SUCKS!

19 hours ago, SmilinBare said:

It's been a long long time since I've pooped in a diaper but I've been feeling the desire, lately, to do it, again. Never have tried it while out in public for fear of the odor escaping and 'outing' me. It certainly makes for a VERY special feeling, though. Cleanup SUCKS!

That is always been my fear.

Maybe since I mess my diapers so often I am a pro at clean up, but I do not see why so many people have an issue with it. The joy of the messy diaper to me out weighs the few minutes it take me to clean up and start all over agian.

On 2/8/2017 at 6:04 AM, dljim95 said:

Maybe since I mess my diapers so often I am a pro at clean up, but I do not see why so many people have an issue with it. The joy of the messy diaper to me out weighs the few minutes it take me to clean up and start all over again.

• Like 1