LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

I'm wondering if Secure care xplus smalls would fit me, I have a 34 inch waist?

I doubt that very much they run a little on the small side anyway, I'm 34 in the hips, and have no ass to speak of, and I doubt if I could wear one of there smalls.

And they have a lower rise than most diapers I have used.

But I wouldn't let it stop me from trying they do sell sampel packs at there website. securepersoalcare.....

I'm wondering if Secure care xplus smalls would fit me, I have a 34 inch waist?

No. My waist is 6" smaller than your's, and the smalls are WAY too small for me. It might work if you're short - like 5' tall - and have a 34" waist, but it's going to be tight. Secure diapers run very small, at least for tall, skinny people.

• 2 months later...
Guest dl_aslee

I find medium to fit perfect in every other brand and I wear a 38 pants. If I lost this last 20 pounds I probably could be a 36. Just wondering if someone can let me know if I should goto the large or stay with the medium?

I ordered 2 cases. I have reached the end of just the FIRST BAG... and I have 6 diapers that are missing 1 or more tapes! That's a fail rate of 50%!!!!

I sure hope their customer service is better than their quality control. I'll post about the resolution when they get back to me.

I ordered 2 cases. I have reached the end of just the FIRST BAG... and I have 6 diapers that are missing 1 or more tapes! That's a fail rate of 50%!!!!

I sure hope their customer service is better than their quality control. I'll post about the resolution when they get back to me.

Wed, still no response at all.

If nothing by monday, I'm filing a claim with PayPal. This is insane.

Guest dl_aslee

Well I just ordered a large sample Tuesday, shipped general delivery to my local post office. Hoping they get there by Friday as I am all giddy about getting them now. They sent that they shipped them on Tuesday, so I would think they would be as I live in California. Hopefully they fit good, sizing on them sounds like it is weird, I wear 38 pants and normally fit in medium diapers, so I would think the large should fit well, we will see.

Guest dl_aslee

I have not had a chance to wet them, but I did just get them and try them on. I'm not seeing why people say they run small. Just like the Abena Large I can't get the back tight, which probably means I'm going to have leaks. I think one thing that would help is putting a third tape at the bottom as there is plenty of extra material after the second tape. I'm going to try some tape at the bottom when I can actually wear them for awhile and then wet them.

With the size of the large I am pretty sure I will be able to fit into the medium. BTW I have a 40 inch waist and wear size 38 pants. We will see how they fair and if I decide to order more I'll just be ordering a bag of medium as the large is definitely to big.

I am wondering how big these people are that say they normally can fit into medium in most diapers as the top tapes on these reach way past the padding, there is like maybe 3 inches and they would be touching each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I ordered a bag of mediums and they do fit. The only problem being that there is about 3 inches of wing not covered by the tape panel. So I can tape the top on the panel, but the bottom is taped to the part not covered by the tape panel. The tapes are holding fine though.

I put it on around noon went to school had a very small pee at school. When I got home and got out of the car around 10pm I had another small pee that was a bit more. I fell asleep around 11pm woke up at 4am and had to pee badly. So then I slowly let it out and it was a lot of liquid. I would think about 50oz or a bit more. I can feel that it soaked up almost all the way up the back. So probably took 60-70oz, so probably could take one more small pee.

I wish I could be like some of you that pee several times a day. I generally only really feel the need to go two times a day and usually are rather large. So when a diaper can hold a whole pee it is like 60oz+ for me, these people who say these diapers can hold 3-5 pees must be only peeing 20oz. I can pee more often but I have to actively think about going and I usually just get busy and don't think about it until my bladder is full.

I just ordered another bag of larges last thursday. They arrived yesterday, and everything is right. They fit me well and i have a 40" waist. I forgot how much these will hold. I lvoe how quiet they are, and they feel like they swell quite nicely. I love em. Better than the abu overnights I recently got.

I have been wearing them for the last few days and I can be certain that they can last the day at school. I have had no clumping problems and they wick almost as fast the Molicare Super Plus, so they can take a flood no problem. I think 6-8 is the safe bet for me though as I usually have one total flood and then maybe some small ones, so it certainly is time to change by the time I get home. I am pretty certain that anyone truly incontinent could wear just two a day and be fine. Maybe 3 on some extra heavy days or something. Add an pee pad with slits in it and you should have no problem going 10-12hrs. I think for night this would be highly recommended to not have leaks.

I did leak pretty badly the other day but it was after about 10hrs. I had my Lang plastic pants on though and they totally protected me. My whole backside inside the plastic pant was wet, but not a drop on my pants.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know of a supplier in Canada. I have looked at www.creatingyourdesires.ca but they are really expensive. Any suggestions?

one more thing i have to add about creatinyourdesires, ALL of my orders over the last year have taken at least a couple weeks before they were even shipped and the diapers were supposed to be in stock. im starting to run low again and they are out of stock of almost everything so i ordered up a bag of larges back near the beginning of the month, still havent even gotten a ship confirmation... Now im running super low on diapers and im going to go back to buying from B4NS because thats just BS!

The only other suppliers i know of are B4NS and quality life services, but neither of them sell secure x-plus's. But, im going to be going back to abena x-plus's and might even give the molicare super plus's a try (b4ns just started selling them a little while ago)

• 2 months later...

My friend just purchased some for the both of us. I can't wait to try them. I hope they can fit, as some brands of diapers are, indeed, cut strangely. I'm pretty small, so I'm thinking it will not be a problem, though, I've run into some issues with the leg holes being entirely too small on some brands of small, such as Kendall and Wings. Other than that, I have no issues. I can't wait to try these diapers, and I hope there are no problems with them. I'm sorry for any who are having issues, and it is my hope they are worked out soon.

• 1 month later...

so my baby & i ordered three bags of small secure x pluses & they got here today. the only problem? they're bambino biancos! they look nothing like the pictures of the secure x pluses on the securepersonalcare.com website, & exactly like bambino biancos (which we've had before).

the product numbers (BH97211-1) is also the same on the websites for both the secure x plus & the bambino biancos, but not for any other products the two companies sell.

we are very confused... does anyone have any insight as to why this is the case? are small secure x pluses the same thing as bambino biancos?

we love bambinos, don't get me wrong, but my baby was really excited to try secure x pluses, so he's really disappointed. :(

Well Bambino claims that their diapers are not made by secure, but the new super quilted inner layer is exactly like the inside they recently added to the bambinos. coincidence? I doubt it. My bet is that bambino orders blank diapers from secure then adds their own front panels to them.

Well Bambino claims that their diapers are not made by secure, but the new super quilted inner layer is exactly like the inside they recently added to the bambinos. coincidence? I doubt it. My bet is that bambino orders blank diapers from secure then adds their own front panels to them.

Nope Secure X-Plus is Bambino Secure X-Plus makes diapers for AB/DL under the Bambino Name..

Bambino has stated that they have shared resources and vendors information with Secure and Vice Versa, but that they are NOT the same company and are not affiliated with them. Therefore the chance that the vendor that makes the quilted liner might supply to both companies. The tape zone is the most obvious difference as the Secure has prints and the Bianco does not. This is added within the machine during Manufacturing so It couldn't be removed and changed. Also, the Bambino's waistband is elasticated front and back whereas the Secure X-Plus is only elasticated at the back. Bambino has no wetness indicator, whereas the Secure does It also has been noted that Bambino has a higher absorbency. To many differences to be the same. In fact Bambino has stated that they used the Abena Xplus as their model when they started. So NO Bambino's are not made by Secure, whether they are made in Denmark on the same machine is possible though.

Bambino and Secure are both product lines produced by the same parent company.

Think Chevy and Caddilac... or Ford and Lincoln. There is the main-line brand... and a higher quality brand for a niche market.

so my baby & i ordered three bags of small secure x pluses & they got here today. the only problem? they're bambino biancos! they look nothing like the pictures of the secure x pluses on the securepersonalcare.com website, & exactly like bambino biancos (which we've had before).

the product numbers (BH97211-1) is also the same on the websites for both the secure x plus & the bambino biancos, but not for any other products the two companies sell.

we are very confused... does anyone have any insight as to why this is the case? are small secure x pluses the same thing as bambino biancos?

we love bambinos, don't get me wrong, but my baby was really excited to try secure x pluses, so he's really disappointed. :(

It would be my guess that perhaps Secure ran out of the small as they have a working relationship with Secure they probably got a few cases to hold them over until their shipment got in. If you look at that part number The BH stands for BottomHalf which is Bambino's parent company and Secure starts theirs with SPC which is Secure Personal Care. So that's probably it. They probably went with Binancos as The Classico's could have caused quite a stir with their customers. I just noticed that they are outta stock on all smalls again, less the sample which is a Bambino.

I know when I tried Secures small, they were indeed Secures, so if you are unhappy I would voice it to Secure and I'm sure they will make it right. IMHO you got a better diaper though, and it might be a while until they are in stock. Best of luck.

Guest YkDave

Like mentioned above, its kind of like the Chev - GM - caddy, ect thing. Like how most of the old chevs and GMs could interchange alot of their parts, yet in some aspects they were unique.

Similar? yes... Same? no...

The bambinos obviously have a different taping panel (no big deal), but the biggest difference is inside, and we all know whats inside counts! Thats where they become a whole new ballgame, the 'guts' can be infinitely changed with different amounts of SAP/pulp/ect and also how it is 'packed', they can be rolled down to be stiff as a board or left nice and fluffy.