LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

Now that you mention it, you are right, the blue lining is gone! I had completely forgotten that the Secure Plus briefs had that wonderful blue lining! It was cute, but also made the diaper very comfortable.

I do like the Secure X-Plus briefs, but would love them even more if they too had the blue lining.

Have they removed the blue lining from the Secure Plus briefs too?

• 3 weeks later...

I do like the X-Plus diapers....but they would be a lot better if the taping panel went all the way across the front of the diaper rather than leaving an inch and a half gap in the front. I say this because with the gap, the edges of the panels catches on clothes and starts to come loose. Also, more padding into the wings would make them unbeatable for those of use who sleep on our sides!

• 3 weeks later...

Errff... I hope they are not switching to a cloth like cover. blah! Read the reponses from Hirsch as you scroll down...

i edited because I may have read it wrong...

That was an interesting read... The way I interpreted the cloth-cover debate was that they're sticking to plastic cover for diapers and sticking to cloth cover for pull-ups pull-downs.

Of note in that blog was a product announcement ("Secure X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear (pull-on)") apparently due out within the next week or two :D. Hey, it's a pull-down but given that it's supposedly an overnight, maybe they can make one that can actually hold more than a teaspoonful?

• 3 weeks later...

Just got 2 packs brought to the UK for me :) whoooo!

First impressions from a UK user: 'their ok' - Not as amazing as I'd kinda been led to believe, in fact they only just hold up to the absorption of the UK Tena Maxi - and that has a nicer inner dry-feel layer.

The plastic tape area makes for one of the noisiest nappies I have ever worn! Its kinda cool, just not very discrete - heheh

They don't seem to bulk up to the same level that the Tenas do, but as stated do hold up in amount of wettings they'll take.

Apart from the fancy front and higher cost - their a good nappy. Just wish they where available in the UK now.

DP

• 3 months later...

I should receive a case of them today or tomorrow. I mostly wear cloth with plastic pants but when traveling I need somethign I can toss. The seller claims these are the "Mother of all Diapers" and she said that if I like the competition I will love these. I will keep you posted and take some pictures of my ugly butt diapered with one.

Pottypanties

• 1 month later...

After many months of wearing these I still believe they are the best diaper out there - I was ordering them when I could've been ordering Abenas or Molicares from XPmedical for much less. Now, the big news is that SecurePlus is now shipping for free and the prices have been lowered.

I did switch back to abenas for a case but found that despite the extra thickness they were not as absorbent - also the tapes tended to come loose; not the case with SecurePlus.

I do like to mix up my diapers and try the old standbys - Molicares and Abenas - but with the added incentive of free shipping, its tough to stray from my SecurePlus'.

• 1 month later...

Of note in that blog was a product announcement ("Secure X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear (pull-on)") apparently due out within the next week or two :D. Hey, it's a pull-down but given that it's supposedly an overnight, maybe they can make one that can actually hold more than a teaspoonful?

I bought a case- figured it would perform like the X-plus. <_< Not even close. Leaks like a sieve- no better than Depends IMHO. Also very small- I have a 34 inch waist and mediums fit me _VERY_ _SNUG_. Yes, they hold more than a teaspoonful, but certainly no more than 8 oz. Not the 42oz they tout. Kinda pisses me off. :badmood:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can buy sampels, but there not giving them away securepersonalcare.com, just watch the size the last time I got them all they had were large.

But I like a big diaper sometimes, so it didn't matter I did make a note of the size but they didn't pay any attention to it they just sent waht was ordered.....B

What he said. I ordered a sample of smalls and got mediums. Not too bad..but it could be bad if say..I needed mediums and got smalls.

Wow...these diapers really swell up. They might be a contender to my molicares..I like that there is no wetness indicator. I'm just not used to the feel of the diaper itself nor the landing strip...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm impressed with them, but I did experiment with tena guards and the secure care, and was blow away at the performance, I recently gave a secure care medium to a freind who used molicare and he said he wasn't impressed, but he didn't use a stuffer.

Try one of your sampels with something extra in it, the swelling from the guard and the secure is fantastic I got about 9 hours out of 1, but I'm cheap and buy cheapo diapers mostly, the secures were just an experiment for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the front waistband on the Secures. They are so great.

I've switched to these for my 24/7 wearing since Tena went to an all cloth cover that sucks.

I hope to be using the Secures for a long time.

• 4 months later...

I bought a bag here in Canada from "Creating your Desires" and I have to say I really like them. The tapes and the landing zone is one of the best qualities about this diaper. Having the ability to readjust the diaper when it gets a bit loose is wonderful IMO. All white like a diaper should be and comfortable. It took 3 heavy wettings before I changed and the padding doesn't pull apart and bunch up after extended wearing like some other brands do.

I like these more than my Abena X-plus diapers...and I really like the Abena's. I just ordered a case of 48 last night :)

I like these more than my Abena X-plus diapers...and I really like the Abena's. I just ordered a case of 48 last night :)

I was givein a popular Xplus diaper to try, and I liked my secures even better, at the same time I gave a secureX+, to a guy I know and he prefered his X plus to my secures, so I think it is all how your built and how you use them.

I will stick to my secure X+'s, for my long time wear diaper, but I do use cheapie diapers most of the time just for the cost savings.

• 2 weeks later...