LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

Well, I just got some of these in, and since I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a review to this site, I'll post the review I wrote for another site here, and maybe it will help answer some questions you all have.

Today's diaper review is for the Secure X-Plus Briefs (http://www.securepersonalcare.com/xplus-briefs.html) by Secure Personal Care.

First off, make no mistake as to what these are. These are diapers for adults, not "briefs" or anything nice like that. I'll try to keep this review as objective as possible, but I'll be comparing these to attends and abena's probably a lot since that's what I normally use.

One of the first things that struck me about these diapers was the outer covering. It's that super-smooth and almost rubbery material that was found on baby diapers until just a few years ago (when all the cloth-coverings came out). It's not very loud crinkle-wise, and it doesn't stick to your skin, making it very comfortable to wear and move around in without any roughness to irritate the skin.

Also, the front of the diaper has a "tape landing zone" (I'll talk about the tapes themselves later) which is covered with pastel letters and numbers (size and absorbancy level, respectively), as well as a little wavy pattern and the name of the diaper. It really does give the diaper a more baby-ish look than most other diapers, and because of such makes it very hard to "conceal" what it is you're wearing if anyone gets a look at the front waistband over the waist of your pants. The back waist is elastic, and also pastel colored, so although it's a bit more discreet, that's not saying a lot.

The tapes are VERY good, as compared to other 2-tape diapers (abena, old attends). They held up very well overnight, and didn't come loose despite the fact that I am a very active sleeper. I've had trouble in the past with abena's coming undone, so I got used to wearing pajama pants with the tied waist band, but it's not neccessary with these. Because of the special tape landing zone, they're easy to remove and refasten, so if you screw up putting them on, you can just go back and change it without worrying about ripping the covering of the diaper.

Now, while this diaper isn't as thick as an Abena X-Plus, it's not exactly thin either. They're for "Maximum Protection" and boy do they mean it. I'd say it's at least as thick as wearing 2.5 attends, if not a little more. However, despite being thick, they're not "bulky", like the abena's are. There's a bit of bunching in the crotch, but overall it's not so bad. They're comfortable while laying on your side without feeling like you have a bed between your legs.

They're very absorbant, though, as they managed to last me all through the night without leaking (that's about 9 hours). I'm a heavy night wetter, which is why I went with abena's in the first place, and the fact that these are a little less bulky while at the same time being just as absorbant is a total plus for me.

The packaging they came in was somewhat discreet. While it didn't say they were diapers on the package, the box DID say the company as well as that they were "Personal Hygine Products". Also, they're a bit pricey, at almost 80 dollars for a case of 48.

Over all, these are a good diaper. I'd not wear them in public, due to the thickness causing me to "waddle" a bit, but for recreation at home and for my night-time needs, they're extremely good. I love the baby-ish tape zone, and the classic baby diaper outer cover. For an AB, you can't do much better. They're also good if you're not an AB, if you can keep people from seeing them. I personally wouldn't recomend them for outside the house, though, unless you can learn to handle the bulk.

But if you're in it for the sheer thickness of a diaper, the Abena's have these beat. I dunno if I'll keep shelling out all that dough for these, but since I just got a raise, it's a possibility.

On a scale of 1 to 10 in the following categories:

Thickness : 8

Absobancy : 9

Babyness : 7

discreetness: 4

Comfort : 7.5

The packaging they came in was somewhat discreet. While it didn't say they were diapers on the package, the box DID say the company as well as that they were "Personal Hygine Products". Also, they're a bit pricey, at almost 80 dollars for a case of 48.

Over all, these are a good diaper. I'd not wear them in public, due to the thickness causing me to "waddle" a bit, but for recreation at home and for my night-time needs, they're extremely good. I love the baby-ish tape zone, and the classic baby diaper outer cover. For an AB, you can't do much better. They're also good if you're not an AB, if you can keep people from seeing them. I personally wouldn't recomend them for outside the house, though, unless you can learn to handle the bulk.

I wish mine came in a discreet box. I arrived home to find a big box with the words "Secure X-Plus" on the side along with "4 Bags of 12," it doesn't a genius from that point to figure out what's inside. :closedeyes:

On a note about the thickness, I didn't find that they made me waddle, but the thickness is there. It's definitely a good diaper from what I've tried out so far. I already went through my first one because I messed it and was it in longer then I wanted to be due to want to try it out more. It holds the smells just as good as the abenas. I also wet quite a bit in it and it took it pretty well. Hopefully this second diaper will go through a bit more so I can see it's limits.

Did you guys still want pictures since some where already posted?

Well i have to agree with most of what he said. I just received a bag of the x-plus diapers and I always wear the secure plus. So now with the nite time diaper, these are alot thicker than the regular ones. Ive already wet the diaper once and I can hardly tell its wet. They are a bit pricy but i must say the fit of the regular secure plus to me feels better. Dont get me wrong, i like the fit of the x-plus, its just that with the original secure plus, to me it really feels like a diaper, these new ones feel alot different. But im gonna keep buyin the new ones and i dont mind wearing in public at all, i will let you know how it goes.

Thickness : 9

Absobancy : 9

Babyness : 8

discreetness: 5

Comfort : 8.5

I got a few sample packs other than being the wrong size, I ordered Med. and got XL. they held a lot before leaking, and I will be buying more, Im not shure what size I love the fact that the XL go so dam high on my body, like a little kid would wear, you know what I mean, way above the belly button....

I ordered a pack of the Secure X-plus diapers online. When they did not come within a few days, I made an inquiry as to the status of my order. I received a prompt reply from the company, explaining that the product was on "backorder". I was also given a discount code that may be applied to my next purchase, providing I buy them in a case lot. I was quite satisfied with the service I received.

As for the diapers themselves, they came to my house about a week later. After trying one that very night, I must give them a big "two thumbs up" rating !! They (instantly) became my favorite diaper to wear -- and use.

The Secure X-plus is more form-fitting than the Abena -- thus more comfortable around the legs and in the crotch. The taping system is another area where this product shines above the Abena, with a full-frontal taping area that has a clear plastic covering. This makes the tapes easily fastened, and provides for very positive adjustments / re-taping, etc. Should your diaper begin to sag, the tapes are easily re-done and tightened.

Absorbancy is excellent, and I was able to wear the product for almost 12 hours before it became saturated. The first couple of times I wet the Secure X-plus, it wasn't really evident inside the diaper. Naturally -- the more I used it, the heavier it became. By morning, I could tell that I had worn it all night. However -- the padding was still very-much intact, absent of the seperation that often accompanies a soaked product.

As with everything, we all have our opinions -- and mine may not emulate the thoughts of others. However -- for this DL, the Secure X-plus will definitely be a permanent part of my "supply". :)

Back last year when they apeared on the market i tried some was not impressed. They did better than old style attends but didn't compair to the never ending thurst of abriform xplus..... i swear if i ever win the lottery im buying a diaper machine and making the thickest diapers ever seen by man kinda LOL

Back last year when they apeared on the market i tried some was not impressed. They did better than old style attends but didn't compair to the never ending thurst of abriform xplus..... i swear if i ever win the lottery im buying a diaper machine and making the thickest diapers ever seen by man kinda LOL

I think you may be referring to the secure care diapers

and not the secure care x plus .

The x plus just came out about 4 weeks ago. they are much much better than the older secure care diapers

I got my samples!!! Wow! These are the thickest I have tried. They are also the first I have used that did not leak when I flooded laying on my back. They are also the best fitting diaper I have tried. It is nice to have a diaper that fits those of us with a bit spare tire.

These diapers are great! I'm almost through my first pack and am ready to order more. I was ordering Abena X-plus by the case but these are far better because I can wear them during the day as they're not too thick like the abenas. Also, I usually change right before bed but last night, after having put on a Secure x-plus at around 6p, I still didn't feel too wet by the time I went to bed so I just left it on. And, after 12 plus hours I still have no leaks!

These are the 'anytime, day or night' diapers I've been looking for.

Oh yeah, I wish they didn't charge shipping and handling for the case or put that Secure Plus sticker on the side of the box.

These diapers are great! I'm almost through my first pack and am ready to order more. I was ordering Abena X-plus by the case but these are far better because I can wear them during the day as they're not too thick like the abenas. Also, I usually change right before bed but last night, after having put on a Secure x-plus at around 6p, I still didn't feel too wet by the time I went to bed so I just left it on. And, after 12 plus hours I still have no leaks!

These are the 'anytime, day or night' diapers I've been looking for.

Oh yeah, I wish they didn't charge shipping and handling for the case or put that Secure Plus sticker on the side of the box.

That sticker, is a small price to pay, for a diaper that works like this does, I don't get leaks just what I was looking for......B

Just finished my two sample packs of these and I agree with everybody, they are great. What I like best is the tapes, they don't fall off in the middle of the night, and as the plastic stretches, you can refasten them and they still stay fastened. Wow.

I am really glad to see the positive responses this product has been receiving :thumbsup: !

A manufacturer should be rewarded for creating something of benefit to others and doing improvements that make products better <DUH> some get it, like the makers of secure plus products, and others don't (paper pak). :screwy:

I enjoyed and was majorly impressed by the 2 samples that I got,,I ws even thinking of trying a large and see if they fit better or were any different. I am a "tween sizes' so the medium fits well, but I always wonder if the larges would be better.

I haven't ordered any more as i am still working down the stash I have, though when the time comes i will be definatly be ordering a case. :wub::D:thumbsup:

Found a better favorite!

And as I said in a previous post, I hope these sell like hotcakes!

qwack

I know what you mean tween, I got some XL sampels from secure care, wow they are great, and if you like a diaper that go's way up you body these are for you, I am 130lbs, and they fit well, big but well, I buy some diapers, some are too big and some ar too small. I just got a case of mediums, from secure care, I will try them today...

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed since the Secure X-Plus came out, the original secure plus diaper has changed? I just received my case of diapers today and they have been pagkaged differently, they have the same tape tabs as the new diapers and the outer plastic is alot thicker like the new xplus diaper. I just put a diaper on so I cant tell you about the absorbancy yet so I will add that later.

Staci

I haven't tried those but I love the X Plus, I like the thick plastic, and how the tapes stay where you put them, and you can move them as many times as you want, even f the diaper is wet, under plastic pants you can still move the tapes and they hold, I even use them to dispose of the diaper.

ok i realy have to get my hands on some of those they sound much better than the ones i am using which altho nice tend to leak after one use if i dont use a soaker... are they avalable in the uk? could you direct me to a website where i could order them?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my X-Plus sample with my case of Plus. All I did was TOUCH them and I can tell there is about a 90% chance I MUST switch. They're not as thick as Abena, which I found to be too bulky to be practical, so these will probably be just right. Now I am all disapointed I didn't get a case of X-Plus.

Somehow, I have to go from $80 a month to $140 a month. Hey, some people splurge on satelite TV, my must have luxury is a awesome diapers.

It's why I've never switched to anything past basic cable. Hey, as long as I've got MythBusters, I'm happy.

God, even the plastic is higher quality! Maybe these won't wad up if I run around and stuff.

Flexing the still folded diaper compared to a folded Plus, I can tell the X-Plus isn't as crinkly. I don't yet know if that's a deal killer. I might end up, in the end, using both on a regular basis.

OHH!! Can't wait.... just ordered a case based on reviews. Sounds like just the diaper this little one needs, afordable, anonamous during the day, keep my pants dry and sleep comfotable without the fear of babies dribble leaking out of the sides.... Hope this is the 24/7 diaper I've been looking for. I'll let you all know after this diaper has been AB tested..... Now back to my reguarly schedualed leaker..... I mean Depends(Ironic name ain't it?)

I ordered a case last thursday, still haven't gotten the confirmation email yet.

You haven't? I got a UPS tracking number sent to me less than 24 hours after I ordered. If I were you, I'd email them; they're very helpful and speedy answering questions :) As for the discrete packing and stuff, I don't know yet because UPS ground takes seven days to the east coast :(

Did you buy from, secure personal care, I know when I ordered sampels from them they told me right away they were on back order, but it did take some time to get them, but I got a nerarly full case from a guy, who got the wrong size, I have been useing them untill I order again, I am small, but I love the XL sampels, I got, and the mediums fit nice, but I think I will be getting, the larger size when I reorder.....

I ordered mine late last Wednesday. I received my case of mediums today. It came in a plain brown box. No handles cut out in the sides, believe it or not a company said they shipped discreet and when I received the case yes the box was turned inside out but I could read Attends on the bags through the handles. Back to the original topic..... There is a label on the side that just says Secure Personal Products.... thats it... So I changed as soon as I got home and opened the package. All I can say is WOW. The tape landing zone is about as babyish of a design you will find on a diaper that is not geared solely to an AB. I've wet heavily twice and this one does it's job. If not for the extra warmth on my bottom I would of thought this was a nice fresh diaper. The material isn't falling to the low point when I walk like Abena's do. I know it's only my first test with them but I love them so far. One drawback or a plus for some like me. The plastic backing is pretty quiet, no crinkle when I walk.

I ordered mine late last Wednesday. I received my case of mediums today. It came in a plain brown box. No handles cut out in the sides

Mine came today too. It was a single bag and packaged in a sturdy box, again no holes, just a label. The UPS guy literally threw the box at the doorstep so good job they ain't fragile, eh?

From the point of view of a Brit in the US, I'd say that they're very similar in appearance and fit to the Tena Slip Maxis (about as similar as you can get without angering the lawyers, no doubt). Mine's still dry though :angel_not: so full judgement is reserved until morning :)

• 3 weeks later...

Secure plus are great diapers and I want to get the x-plus badly...soon lol. However It sucks that the blue liner and blue inner leg cuffs are gone now...I loved that because it really looked like the old pampers when they had the blue liner. If they came with the blue liner and combined with the current features of the new x-plus...I would think these would be the best ab/dl diapers ever made.

Bring back the blue liner please!!

I don't understand; do you mean it's gone from the Secure Plus or gone from the Secure X-Plus? My X-Pluses do have the blue liner (see pic). If they've removed features from the regular Secure diaper then maybe it's a ploy to try and get people to 'upgrade?'

These have instantly become my favourite diaper. They're not quite as leak-proof as the Tena Slip (Euro) or the Abena but that's because they're softer, which is really comfy :wub:. They have the best tapes of any diaper I've used, too. Also, a problem with both the Abena's and the Tena's is that the outer plastic stretches with wear, which eventually means you have to re-tighten the tapes to avoid 'diaper droop'. The Secure X-Plus don't seem to have that problem so at the end of the day, the diaper is in the same place on your hips as it was at the start.

The ABDL in me will always want more absorbency and you can get it with a couple of stuffers (I'm using two 'Diaper Doublers' $3 for thirty in Publix; I haven't seen them in any other supermarkets. I'll get another pic...) With the stuffers in, this really is the diaper of champions :lol:

post-8967-1174491090_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1174492216_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1174491090_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1174492216_thumb.jpg